NIS America, Inc. is currently seeking a part-time motion graphics designer to work as part of the Multimedia team. They will be responsible for assisting with some of the marketing assets, including promotional game trailers and online banners and icons. The position requires good design skills and knowledge in video editing and graphic design software.
Must present an online portfolio for consideration.
- Design and editing game trailer movies for promotion and advertisement (Samples: https://www.youtube.com/user/NISAmerica)
- Video file editing/encoding/conversions
- Handle communications and asset submission with outside parties
- Graphic design such as online banners and logos
- Knowledge of video editing software such as Adobe Premiere, After Effects
- Proficient in using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Must be over 18, who are eligible to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to work at our office located in Santa Ana, CA.
- Must be available 4~5 days a week, 28~30 hours a week.
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be able to use video editing and creative software (Adobe After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Knowledge in 3D software is a plus but not required.
- Enthusiastic about Japanese games and anime culture is a plus.
- Must be able to work with constant and strict deadlines.