Search found 33 matches

by Chouchers
Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:10 pm
Forum: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series
Topic: [PS4] Yon Megami Online / Cyber Dimension Neptune
Replies: 505
Views: 42606

Re: New title - Yon Megami Online / Cyber Dimension Neptune

http://dengekionline.com/elem/...
This new game is revealed as NepuNepu Connect: Chaos Chanpuru.

So this count down is not for Cyber Dimension Neptune.
by Chouchers
Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:14 pm
Forum: Mugen Souls Z
Topic: Mugen Souls Z may be coming to PC
Replies: 6
Views: 2417

Re: Mugen Souls Z is comfirm coming to PC

I don't care that it censored only things I care about is that it being to pc for better graphic then ps3 1920x1080 and 60fps.
by Chouchers
Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:06 am
Forum: Mugen Souls Z
Topic: Mugen Souls Z may be coming to PC
Replies: 6
Views: 2417

Mugen Souls Z may be coming to PC

Mugen Souls Z may be coming to PC

http://blog.ghostlight.uk.com/post/a-ne ... eta-begins

All that know right is it JRPG but Ghostlight port Mugen Souls to pc so I have good feeling it Mugen Souls Z.
by Chouchers
Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:01 am
Forum: Mana Khemia
Topic: downloading
Replies: 2
Views: 1126

Re: downloading

Sorry it not on pc dood
by Chouchers
Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:15 pm
Forum: Feedback for NIS America
Topic: NATURAL DOCTRINE PS4 on PSN needs price cut it still $59.99
Replies: 1
Views: 840

NATURAL DOCTRINE PS4 on PSN needs price cut it still $59.99

NATURAL DOCTRINE PS4 on PSN needs price cut it still $59.99
by Chouchers
Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:46 am
Forum: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series
Topic: Which character(s) would you want as your wife/wives?
Replies: 73
Views: 4805

Re: Which character(s) would you want as your wife/wives?

Other I pick RED because I really like her.
by Chouchers
Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:11 am
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Atelier Sophie (PSV4 June 7/10 NA/EU)
Replies: 310
Views: 13128

Re: Project A17 (we know it's coming)

I hope no Time management system in A17 I like how A16 was because don't have don't worry about failing tasks, being under level because time limit.
by Chouchers
Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:57 pm
Forum: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series
Topic: Can you help fine a pc at low price that can handle Hyperdimension Neptnuia rebirth 1\2?
Replies: 8
Views: 653

Re: Can you help fine a pc at low price that can handle Hyperdimension Neptnuia rebirth 1\2?

I looking for one inbetween $300 - $500? My laptop can run GTA 4 at great speed on a medium graphical setting with an intel pentium inside N3530 and a 4 gb ram. 2.16 GHz and it's windows 8.1. So just look for a Windows 7 with similar stuff. I doubt Rebirth 1 should take that much trouble. Especiall...
by Chouchers
Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:34 pm
Forum: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series
Topic: Can you help fine a pc at low price that can handle Hyperdimension Neptnuia rebirth 1\2?
Replies: 8
Views: 653

Re: Can you help fine a pc at low price that can handle Hyperdimension Neptnuia rebirth 1\2?

I looking for one inbetween $300 - $500? My laptop can run GTA 4 at great speed on a medium graphical setting with an intel pentium inside N3530 and a 4 gb ram. 2.16 GHz and it's windows 8.1. So just look for a Windows 7 with similar stuff. I doubt Rebirth 1 should take that much trouble. Especiall...
by Chouchers
Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:20 am
Forum: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series
Topic: Neptunia Re;Birth 3 (PSV/PC)|(6/30 US 7/3 EU PSV / Fall PC)
Replies: 1028
Views: 53426

Re: Neptunia Re;Birth 3: V Century (PSV) | Summer 2015 NA/EU

Alice Twilight wrote:


Day 1
Spoiler:
Pirate

PC wins again

Umm it highly worg to pirate the game like what you say in your spoiler you bad uesr. That can make IF not port anymore to pc because game will not sell. :twisted:
by Chouchers
Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:16 am
Forum: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series
Topic: Neptunia Re;Birth 3 (PSV/PC)|(6/30 US 7/3 EU PSV / Fall PC)
Replies: 1028
Views: 53426

Re: Neptunia Re;Birth 3 (PSV/PC) | Summer Vita / Fall PC

Aushria wrote:PC always wins, except when its a game that Durante can't fix, then it loses temporarily.

PC needs to fall off face of the earth because PS4 win. :lol:
by Chouchers
Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:11 am
Forum: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series
Topic: Neptunia Re;Birth 3 (PSV/PC)|(6/30 US 7/3 EU PSV / Fall PC)
Replies: 1028
Views: 53426

Re: Neptunia Re;Birth 3: V Century (PSV) | Summer 2015 NA/EU

Ultimate_Nova_X wrote:
Alice Twilight wrote:


Day 1
Spoiler:
Pirate

PC wins again

Umm it highly worg to pirate the game like what you say in your spoiler you bad uesr. That can make IF not port anymore to pc because game will not sell. :twisted:
by Chouchers
Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:59 pm
Forum: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series
Topic: Hyperkart Neptunia spring 2016
Replies: 7
Views: 886

Re: Hyperkart Neptunia spring 2016

xizro345 wrote:It's pretty much an April's Fools joke, I'd say.

Yup I think it April fool joke to. But idea factory sid more info comeing soon.
by Chouchers
Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:12 pm
Forum: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series
Topic: Hyperkart Neptunia spring 2016
Replies: 7
Views: 886

Hyperkart Neptunia spring 2016

Idea factory has announce Hyperkart Neptunia for NA Eup comeing 2016. First off let hope that this is no April fool joke because thay announce this with ugly as hell art work. And not announce for Japan and no system yet first you can see announce at Idea factory English website. http://www.ideafint...

Go to advanced search