Background story on Liese?

Official Atelier Annie Discussion Forum
Emberz
Peon
Peon

Background story on Liese?

Postby Emberz » Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:04 am

I'm kind of wondering a bit about Liese's background story, in other words, the events on Atelier Liese, which sadly probably will never be localized into English. Has anyone here on the forums who speaks Japanese played the game and knows, more or less, what happened?

Svengaard
Vassal
Vassal

Re: Background story on Liese?

Postby Svengaard » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:21 pm

Well, the really short version is that her family's expenditures were greater than their income and the debt collector's are rolling in, so Liese sneaks into a neighboring rich kingdom and sets up shop as an alchemist to pay the debt collectors.
Looking to preorder: Atelier Lina, Atelier Judie PSP, Atelier Rorona (maybe)

ritsukot74
Vassal
Vassal

Postby ritsukot74 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:21 pm

Wow, I really wanted to see this game in America, but it's never going to happen because it seems like the japanese version had a horrible bug which made the game not save when you were in the middle of the game, so people lost their entire progress...

aquagon
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby aquagon » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:04 pm

ritsukot74 wrote:Wow, I really wanted to see this game in America, but it's never going to happen because it seems like the japanese version had a horrible bug which made the game not save when you were in the middle of the game, so people lost their entire progress...

And Gust later on made a rerelease with all the bugs the game had fixed (and they even have the game card replacemente program still active, for anyone that still has a bugged copy).

PerryComo
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby PerryComo » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:33 am

A mysterious message coming from nowhere...

Return to “Atelier Annie”