serious disconnect issues with multiplayer

For all your naturally indoctrinated needs!
Galagros
Peon
Peon

serious disconnect issues with multiplayer

Postby Galagros » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:15 pm

Hi, awesome game im playing here im currently ranked 9th on the server top rank.Playstation 3 Deadlyseaman psn ID. Currently 4/5 matches of versus I play I get a lost connection message after about round 2 every time. Now my connection isnt amazing but ive also noticed that even thou I recieve this message and my screen goes black for a moment I can still hear the other player making moves, If I continue to wait 2-3 more seconds video restores and im back in the match..........However your message about connection loss remains there and I cannot continue to play even thou the connection between both players has stabilized. Ive done testing for some pretty
good coders over the years, and I know you can fix this just by removing the message after the connection
re-establishes itself. I might also suggest extending the time in which you give for connections to
Restablish before disconnect message. Now that I am indeed a member of these forums you can look forward too hearing from me
about bugs......Dood.....Doooood?...........Dooooooooooooood!

Update the issue is happening when the second round starts like stated above if you wait a couple of seconds the game will reconnect but the disconnect message will prevent you from continuing to play the match. This game needs a reconnect feature to say the very least.

Updated update: I am using digital version of the game

PerryComo
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Re: serious disconnect issues with multiplayer

Postby PerryComo » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:52 pm

A mysterious message coming from nowhere...

Return to “Natural Doctrine”