just played this game and....

For all your naturally indoctrinated needs!
perrandy
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

just played this game and....

Postby perrandy » Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:32 am

its just terrible even on normal your enemies have a way to destroy you.i managed to go past the tutorial in to a cave and the goblins/trolls decimated me without mercy.after several tries i ended up facing a boss in some cell that instantly killed all of my team.not only this game is unbalanced but its ugly and the mechanics arent user friendly either :|

perrandy
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Re: just played this game and....

Postby perrandy » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:30 pm

Blackchaosdragon wrote:True, the games tutorial is pretty shi*ty. But the game can be done. its understanding the mechanics and how to use and abuse it to your advantage. You've seen the enemy do it no doubt.

Hmmmmmm..... Im pretty crap when it comes to explanations so i'll try and simplify it.
With tips

Refer to the top of the screen for the turn order.

Simply put Joining Used turns with unused character turns. NOT attacking with every one at once.
Sure that would work in other stategy games but not this one. Reserve (keep) your unused character turns in accordance to the turn order.

A normal attack should join everyones turns.
A potion will just give a turn for those in that square perfect for when you cant reach the enemy.

Secondly kill the enemy whose corrosponding turn is next. look at the map top down and see which enemies turn is next and adapt accordingly dont attack just any ol enemy. Aim for the one who's next to your unused character

i.e Zeke - Enemy 1 - Anka Geoff Enemy2 Enemy3 Wizard guy...
Crap i forgot his name lol
you get it.

Also that troll guy is optional leave him untill you get more characters. Just do the rest of the dungeon.
That bastard has a skill that gives him a quick turn (start first on every new characters turn (unsed))

There that should be it.... Lopez can probably do a better job at this than myself lol.
thanks for the help but its too late now since i have sent the game back.not really a fan of punishing games with cumbersome mechanics

Scumbadsoldier
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Re: just played this game and....

Postby Scumbadsoldier » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:42 pm

Spoiler:
git

Spoiler:
gud

Spoiler:
Seriously, though. What are you having trouble with? I'll do my best to help?

Return to “Natural Doctrine”