Criminal Girls official info thread (read this first)

They're criminals. They're girls. They're criminal girls!
Screwy
Geo Master
Geo Master

Re: Criminal Girls official info thread (read this first)

Postby Screwy » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:24 pm

Houk wrote:I'm not going to debate the specifics of why that is - you can either believe me or not, the choice is yours.

Now see, if you said "I am unable to" as opposed to "I'm not going to", I would've easily dropped this.
I'm not taking willing silence as an answer.

Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Seventh » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:25 pm

Asianwarwallabe wrote:
Houk wrote:Instead of defending your attitude and doubling down on it, maybe you should take a second to look at their perspective and realize that, if you want people to listen to you, you should talk to them in a way that actually makes them want to listen to you. When even people who are on your side are asking you to take a step back, maybe you should listen to them.

The one time you even bother to respond to me, you do so in a manner attacking the arguer, instead of the argument.

Great stuff, chap. Keep on dispensing fallacies with your bad self.

What argument? The post he replied to was you doing the same thing you're criticizing him of.

Houk
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Houk » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:27 pm

Screwy wrote:
Houk wrote:I'm not going to debate the specifics of why that is - you can either believe me or not, the choice is yours.

Now see, if you said "I am unable to" as opposed to "I'm not going to", I would've easily dropped this.

I'm not going to because I'm not a producer or project manager. I could based on my limited knowledge of the process, but since I don't have a complete picture due to my position, I'm not going to.

And again, even if it were feasible, it wouldn't be an option for this game regardless. As I've already explained.

Screwy
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Screwy » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:33 pm

Houk wrote:
Screwy wrote:

I'm not going to because I'm not a producer or project manager. I could based on my limited knowledge of the process, but since I don't have a complete picture due to my position, I'm not going to.

And again, even if it were feasible, it wouldn't be an option for this game regardless. As I've already explained.

Then can't I get in contact with someone who's directly involved in the project?

neonie
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby neonie » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:37 pm

Screwy wrote:
Houk wrote:
Screwy wrote:

Then can't I get in contact with someone who's directly involved in the project?

If you can find their contact info, absolutly!

If you're asking Houk to give you other peoples contact info, I'd say that's a nono.
Houk wrote:THE HYPOTHETICAL CENSORSHIP OF BABIES!

Spoiler:

Houk
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Houk » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:41 pm

Screwy wrote:
Houk wrote:
Screwy wrote:

You can try. I'm not in the habit of giving out my fellow employees' contact info.

Plus, again, not possible on this project in any way, shape, or form.

ChickenOverlord
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby ChickenOverlord » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:48 pm

Houk wrote:
Screwy wrote:
Houk wrote:
Screwy wrote:

You can try. I'm not in the habit of giving out my fellow employees' contact info.

Then perhaps you could get one of them to come on here and respond to our concerns? Your general responses of "I can't go into detail about that, even though it's completely contrary to everything you know about ratings and everything the ratings agencies themselves have said about it, just trust us" are just losing you more and more sales.
Last edited by ChickenOverlord on Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alice Twilight
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby Alice Twilight » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:51 pm

Asianwarwallabe wrote:
Houk wrote:Instead of defending your attitude and doubling down on it, maybe you should take a second to look at their perspective and realize that, if you want people to listen to you, you should talk to them in a way that actually makes them want to listen to you. When even people who are on your side are asking you to take a step back, maybe you should listen to them.

The one time you even bother to respond to me, you do so in a manner attacking the arguer, instead of the argument.

The staff here have a habit of antagonizing their users with the excuse that it's okay to do so if they feel antagonized. Not very professional in my opinion, just gotta bite your tongue and don't lose your cool.
Last edited by Alice Twilight on Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Screwy
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Screwy » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:53 pm

Houk wrote:
Screwy wrote:
Houk wrote:
Screwy wrote:

I never asked for personal contact info. I'm asking if I can have an email to the support team be read by a member of the localization team

1MegaMan10
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby 1MegaMan10 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:00 pm

New user, first post. I just wanted to say that this thread is a great idea and an excellent way to answer questions. I don't have any questions myself, but I am excited that this game is being localized. Good work NISA!

Houk
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Houk » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:02 pm

Alice Twilight wrote:
Asianwarwallabe wrote:

The staff here have a habit of antagonizing their users with the excuse that it's okay to do so if they feel antagonized. Not very professional in my opinion, just gotta bite your tongue and don't lose your cool.

This thread isn't about your past interactions with our staff. If you still have problems with me or anyone else, you're free to contact us at any time via the appropriate venues. In the meantime, please make sure your posts are on topic.

Namazuros
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Namazuros » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:02 pm

If people are unhappy with how various aspects about this game (or with how NISA employees are conducting themselves), I suggest people take Houk's suggestion and contact NISA at [email protected]. Let NISA know about how you feel.

Houk
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Houk » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:03 pm

Screwy wrote:I never asked for personal contact info. I'm asking if I can have an email to the support team be read by a member of the localization team

Our general contact info is readily available on our website: [email protected]

Screwy
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Screwy » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:20 pm

So, for those catching up, I have a proposal: We contact the support team, and try and see if we can convince them to have a person on the localization team post here.
If this DOES happen, PLEASE STAY CIVIL, AS THIS IS ONE OF OUR ONLY CHANCES TO SHINE.

bob slim
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby bob slim » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:36 pm

Screwy wrote:So, for those catching up, I have a proposal: We contact the support team, and try and see if we can convince them to have a person on the localization team post here.
If this DOES happen, PLEASE STAY CIVIL, AS THIS IS ONE OF OUR ONLY CHANCES TO SHINE.
As much as I m against censorship I really dont care to do this. It wont change a thing but everyone els can try if they want I would say dont waste your time
I only talk when its something Instereting to talk about
http://psnprofiles.com/zane20x

Return to “Criminal Girls”