Has this been shipped yet to everyone?

They're criminals. They're girls. They're criminal girls!
Nyekun
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Re: Has this been shipped yet to everyone?

Postby Nyekun » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:20 pm

Just gonna bump and say that I preodered using paypal (if that matters) this on Nov 25, 2014 and it's still processing.

I don't even know.

Was quite surprised too, been pre-ordering stuff for years on NIS Store and never seen them this slow. Guess they were just spoiling us too much by sending out pre-orders several days before official release. That or the slowness of the new site has affected the processesing speed.
Last edited by Nyekun on Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MyAnimeList / PSN: Niikun

razisgosu
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby razisgosu » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:30 pm

Nyekun wrote:Just gonna bump and say that I preodered using paypal (if that matters) this on Nov 25, 2014 and it's still processing.

I'm don't even know.

Was quite surprised too, been pre-ordering stuff for years on NIS Store and never seen them this slow. Guess they were just spoiling us too much by sending out pre-orders several days before official release. That or the slowness of the new site has affected the processesing speed.

Did you contact them regarding your payment? There was a glitch in the store that if you ordered before January 6th they couldn't hold your payment information. I sent my payment to them directly via paypal and received my order the day prior to release.

Nyekun
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Nyekun » Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:03 pm

Never been a problem so I haven't yet. I have 2 other orders, another on Jan 1st and another on Feb 2nd or something and they're all still in process. Assumed it was just a new (slow) system but I guess I will send them a email.
MyAnimeList / PSN: Niikun

PerryComo
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby PerryComo » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:18 pm

A mysterious message coming from nowhere...

Return to “Criminal Girls”