Criminal Girls General Chat

They're criminals. They're girls. They're criminal girls!
Venus
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Criminal Girls: Invite Only (Vita) Coming to the West in

Postby Venus » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:20 am

neonie wrote:
Venus wrote:
ArmyofDarkness wrote:Edit: Looks like she's protecting her no-no zone.

Looks more like she's rubbing it to me.

kind of hard to rub something through two layers of clothes without movement.

Still looks suggestive enough.
PSN: Rena-chan43
XBOX Live: Renachan43

ArmyofDarkness
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby ArmyofDarkness » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:27 am

Venus wrote:
ArmyofDarkness wrote:
Venus wrote:I think that's where I differ from so many of you. I don't think NISA is really the problem here. The problem here as I see it is the culture differences. I see NISA as a business trying to please their bottomline, Western culture, and fans all in one breath. Honestly I think it's a tall task. And no I don't see them as innocent either what with the whole Mugen Souls shenanigans but I think in this case they really may have bitten off more than they could chew.

And my biggest issue with that is that thinking "Western Culture" is some sort of barrier.

Well not just western culture but the mere fact that it's foreign is a barrier in of itself. Not to mention animation has the reputation in America of being a kids milieu. Even the casual individual watches anime and reads manga from time to time in Japan if I'm correct on this. So at least there is THAT level of cultural acceptance. Here we only embrace the real. Look at the type of entertainment we have the type of games with make. Than there is backlash of course that point could be moot because well even if this is butchered to high hell I can see this getting butchered on the blogs of feminists, over protective moms, and Glenn Beck.

True, casual manga like One Piece and Pretty Cure are pretty main stream and are accepted there, but it's wholesome. The average Japanese Salarymen are not reading H-Manga and rubbing their VITA's to Monpiece on the train to work.

I still find it upsetting that the US nation still has yet to make an impactful cartoon film aimed at adults. I find it quite limiting to the medium, restricting it to 80-90 min children films.

But as you said, no amount of editing is going to relieve this game from a backlash of half assed researched and biased opinions on how this game is "Absolutely disgusting" "Filthy" "Morally corrupt" ect. So while its getting backlash either way, I imagine people would be much more willing to stand up for it if it was uncensored, at least by the fans of the game.

neonie
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby neonie » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:28 am

Venus wrote:
neonie wrote:
Venus wrote:

kind of hard to rub something through two layers of clothes without movement.

Still looks suggestive enough.

Well she IS invite only.
Houk wrote:THE HYPOTHETICAL CENSORSHIP OF BABIES!

Spoiler:

alistair
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby alistair » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:30 am

I can clearly see if the pro-censorship lobbyists see the same pic that is complete naked doing the same action then it's fair game to slate it.

But the monpiece, GC even demon gaze, are not in that action, sure not much clothes on the cards of monster gals. PEGI give it a 12 knowing that the player will be touching the loli & the gal will moan in a sexy way.

However it be interesting to see if monpiece sequel suffer the same fate as monpiece did.

I saw the vid of it playing it not on the same level as monpiece this time by using the vita D-pad move a target cursor within a white circle that highlight the gal body then you chose a part & press a button on the vita & clothes fly off.

neonie
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby neonie » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:32 am

ArmyofDarkness wrote:I still find it upsetting that the US nation still has yet to make an impactful cartoon film aimed at adults. I find it quite limiting to the medium, restricting it to 80-90 min children films.

Americans can't draw. They still make animations with four fucking fingers, of course they can't aim that shit at adults.

The "adult" animation on Adult Swim is comprised of sophomore humor and 1999 flash quality movement. There isn't a single bone of fucking artistic talent in any sector of the U.S. animation industry.

Spoiler:

alistair
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby alistair » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:35 am

You hear Of The mag VIZ & two FAT slags lol :lol:

TiamatNM
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby TiamatNM » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:39 am

Venus wrote:culture culture culture

I don't care. It's not illegal and I don't think it would get an AO. That's all that should matter here not arbitrary "culture" differences.

Venus
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Venus » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:42 am

TiamatNM wrote:

I don't care I don't care I don't care

If it's something you want to casually dismiss be my guess.

Venus
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Venus » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:44 am

neonie wrote:
ArmyofDarkness wrote:I still find it upsetting that the US nation still has yet to make an impactful cartoon film aimed at adults. I find it quite limiting to the medium, restricting it to 80-90 min children films.

Americans can't draw. They still make animations with four fucking fingers, of course they can't aim that shit at adults.

The "adult" animation on Adult Swim is comprised of sophomore humor and 1999 flash quality movement. There isn't a single bone of fucking artistic talent in any sector of the U.S. animation industry.

I think it has more to do with drawing style not with actual drawing ability.

pancakelizard
Majin
Majin

Postby pancakelizard » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:45 am

Venus wrote:
TiamatNM wrote:

Make it a download only game and there's nothing feminists, SJWs, or Glenn Beck will be able to do about it other than bitch and moan like we've been doing all night on this forum.

If it were a physical game there is a small chance of such people influencing the brick and mortar stores into boycotting it, a download only game is not vulnerable to this in the same way.

Have some balls NISA.

Edit: I'm also sure they could get away with printing a limited number for an CE and sell it exclusively on their website too.
Last edited by pancakelizard on Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

TiamatNM
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby TiamatNM » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:46 am

Venus wrote:
TiamatNM wrote:

Your side's entire argument is based on nebulous fluffy BS so it's pretty easy to dismiss. It's just frustrating that you don't realize how wrong you are :)

MoreKetchup
Vassal
Vassal

Postby MoreKetchup » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:50 am

pancakelizard wrote:Edit: I'm also sure they could get away with printing a limited number for an CE and sell it exclusively on their website too.

That's what Square-Enix did with Drakengard 3 and it sold out fairly fast.
I ordered mine too. Would love that, if they kept this uncensored.

neonie
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby neonie » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:52 am

pancakelizard wrote: small chance of such people influencing the brick and mortar stores into boycotting it,

The only brick and mortar stores who get the game are small games shops (what little few still exist) and Gamestop. Companies like NISA and the other publishers of Japanese games in the west don't bother sending these games to the Wal-Marts and Targets of the world because they don't break through the mainstream barrier enough to be considered worth their time.

What stores do get physical copies of their game get a low stock and likely couldn't care less about them or what they do.

Spoiler:

pancakelizard
Majin
Majin

Postby pancakelizard » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:53 am

MoreKetchup wrote:
pancakelizard wrote:Edit: I'm also sure they could get away with printing a limited number for an CE and sell it exclusively on their website too.

That's what Square-Enix did with Drakengard 3 and it sold out fairly fast.
I ordered mine too. Would love that, if they kept this uncensored.

There's no way they are going to release this game, even heavily edited here without some outrage from some very unimportant people. People who don't buy NISA games anyway.

If they cut stuff we'll just boycott them instead.

The only way this is going to work for NISA is if they just ignore the people who would never buy this game anyway, and pander to the people who are actually interested in the content this game has to offer.

Venus
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Venus » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:54 am

TiamatNM wrote:
Venus wrote:
TiamatNM wrote:

Your side's entire argument is based on nebulous fluffy BS so it's pretty easy to dismiss. It's just frustrating that you don't realize how wrong you are :)

Well if you're so enlightened and I'm so wrong show me how I'm so wrong. All you've managed to do we say "teehee you're wrong." I'm open to changing my mind on this but that's not the way to do it. But if you're just going to say it's "nebulous fluffy" and not support it with anything than I'll dismiss your nebulous fluffy BS dismissals. ^_^

Return to “Criminal Girls”