Criminal Girls General Chat

They're criminals. They're girls. They're criminal girls!
neonie
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Criminal Girls General Chat - Feb 2nd - Limited Edition

Postby neonie » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:09 pm

Seventh wrote:
neonie wrote:So I... uh... totally don't know what to do when the word "Rear" pops up on the motivation screen. I tap it like all the other buttons that pop up but fails it every time...

I'm going to guess you're supposed to use the rear touch screen, but I could be wrong.

Oh... yep. You were correct lol.
Houk wrote:THE HYPOTHETICAL CENSORSHIP OF BABIES!

Spoiler:

pancakelizard
Majin
Majin

Postby pancakelizard » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:31 am

Chizuru wrote:
I should have just PM'd him instead. I'm not going to be civil with someone I don't respect. It's OK though, because NISA is going to reject his offer... if they haven't already.

In other news, I'm glad to hear that the orders are being sorted out for you guys. Mine'll be a while yet, the anticipation is still building.

Why would you be happy that they'll probably reject my offer? What did I do to make you disrespect me so?

This just means you still only get a censored product where the punishment minigame will be significantly less entertaining as a result.

Are you really so willing to die on your sword for every decision NIS makes that you're going to hate on me for making an offer to take the monetary risk of submitting the cut content to the ESRB? Or are you in a region where they have a different ratings agency? I just don't understand why you would disrespect me for making this offer.

It still stands btw. Up to $4,000 to cover the costs of submitting the formerly cut content to the ESRB. If it comes back AO I will eat the costs myself.

Should this even require them to make the DLC first, to submit the content to the ESRB for review? If they can submit the content without going to the trouble of making the DLC first it would especially seem absurd for them not to take me up on my offer.

I just don't get why you feel the need to attack me over offering to risk my OWN money to help NISA and at least their North American players. How does this make sense as far as you're concerned?

You're acting like I shot your dog while it's actually much more like I'm offering to pay for life saving surgery.

Whatever I did to make you hate me so much I'm honestly sorry. I'm really only trying to help.

razisgosu wrote:
BlancnOut wrote:I'm fine with waiting. Though if I'm going to be honest, I just don't want to bother with contacting them to fix something that was my mistake to begin with.

If people like you didn't make mistakes, they wouldn't have a job. Don't feel like it's a bother, it's literally their job to assist you.

I would do what you can to get them separated. The one time I did this the smaller of the two LE's wasn't properly packaged and just thrown into the side of the box with the other, and as a result the smaller LE box got crushed. I didn't bother contacting NISA support about it because whenever I tried to submit tickets in the past they always just got ignored.

It was the Danganronpa LE box that got destroyed btw. It was shipped along with the The Witch and the Hundred Knight Limited Edition plus Figure set. At least the contents were OK, but I can't put the box on my shelf because it was wrecked so badly.

Whoever packaged it just slipped the Danganronpa box into the side of the shipping box instead of the center that was protected and contained the Witch and Hundred Knights LE.

The Witch & 100 Knights box was fine, but the Danganronpa one had no protection because it was squished right up against the side of the shipping box.

pariah164
Vassal
Vassal

Postby pariah164 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:54 am

Loving the game so far. First boss actually was challenging; nearly got wiped. Plot is interesting too.

Prinny Supervisor
Demon Lord
Demon Lord

Postby Prinny Supervisor » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:36 pm

We're going to be streaming Criminal Girls today at 4PM PST on our Twitch channel! I'm not sure if I personally will be joining, but the game's translator will be there. Be sure to watch, it should be fun!
Mo' Money, Mo' Moe

bob slim
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby bob slim » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:37 pm

pariah164 wrote:Loving the game so far. First boss actually was challenging; nearly got wiped. Plot is interesting too.
Just wait to you get to the 3rd main boss hes a little tricky
Last edited by bob slim on Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I only talk when its something Instereting to talk about
http://psnprofiles.com/zane20x

Wdog-999
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Wdog-999 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:58 pm

Welp, I preordered HTOL and this together, so looks like I'll be waiting. That said, I do wanna get the plat for R;B3 out of the way, so it's not like I'd get to it soon anyway. :P
Thanks to TwilightStar for the sig! :D
Trophy card
Spoiler:

lazyfan
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby lazyfan » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:30 pm

Prinny Supervisor wrote:We're going to be streaming Criminal Girls today at 4PM PST on our Twitch channel! I'm not sure if I personally will be joining, but the game's translator will be there. Be sure to watch, it should be fun!

You were the editor guy, right? He mentioned the forums, and mentioned the main character was "Prinny Supervisor," so I'm assuming that was you... Fun stream either way!

Prinny Supervisor
Demon Lord
Demon Lord

Postby Prinny Supervisor » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:35 pm

lazyfan wrote:
Prinny Supervisor wrote:We're going to be streaming Criminal Girls today at 4PM PST on our Twitch channel! I'm not sure if I personally will be joining, but the game's translator will be there. Be sure to watch, it should be fun!

You were the editor guy, right? He mentioned the forums, and mentioned the main character was "Prinny Supervisor," so I'm assuming that was you... Fun stream either way!

Haha yeah that's me! You can watch the recap here, for anyone who missed it.
Mo' Money, Mo' Moe

neonie
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby neonie » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:04 pm

Prinny Supervisor wrote:
lazyfan wrote:

Haha yeah that's me!

Out of curiosity, are you the person responsible for Sako saying "Twin Tails" when asking for a support attack with Kisaragi? If so I'd like to shake your hand for not using the terrible English phrasing of "Pig Tails" (As if humanity could come up with something to a describe a hairstyle that couldn't sound any more uncute)

Spoiler:

Prinny Supervisor
Demon Lord
Demon Lord

Postby Prinny Supervisor » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:53 am

neonie wrote:Out of curiosity, are you the person responsible for Sako saying "Twin Tails" when asking for a support attack with Kisaragi? If so I'd like to shake your hand for not using the terrible English phrasing of "Pig Tails" (As if humanity could come up with something to a describe a hairstyle that couldn't sound any more uncute)

Haha yeah, Sako's nickname (or, one of her nicknames) for Kisaragi is "Twin Tails" because of her hair.
Mo' Money, Mo' Moe

neonie
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby neonie » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:06 am

Prinny Supervisor wrote:
neonie wrote:Out of curiosity, are you the person responsible for Sako saying "Twin Tails" when asking for a support attack with Kisaragi? If so I'd like to shake your hand for not using the terrible English phrasing of "Pig Tails" (As if humanity could come up with something to a describe a hairstyle that couldn't sound any more uncute)

Haha yeah, Sako's nickname (or, one of her nicknames) for Kisaragi is "Twin Tails" because of her hair.

I recently learned the game is pretty much actively designed for you to switch out. Like even more so then pokemon in that it lets you still attack/do a thing after. Items also let you do a thing after using them, which I quite like, since it means the game effectively doesn't punish you for healing, either by swapping Yuko in or using a healing item.

Spoiler:

Scumbadsoldier
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby Scumbadsoldier » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:07 am

neonie wrote:
Prinny Supervisor wrote:
lazyfan wrote:

Haha yeah that's me!

Out of curiosity, are you the person responsible for Sako saying "Twin Tails" when asking for a support attack with Kisaragi? If so I'd like to shake your hand for not using the terrible English phrasing of "Pig Tails" (As if humanity could come up with something to a describe a hairstyle that couldn't sound any more uncute)

I always thought of it thusly:

Pigtails:

Twintails:

So, yeah, Kisaragi has twintails.

M4he
Vassal
Vassal

Postby M4he » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:50 am

Sorry for barging in here. I've got a question regarding the EU release:

On NISA's website for EU releases it says 6th of February, which would be the day after tomorrow.
Does this date apply for the physical edition only or also for the digital release in the EU?

razisgosu
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby razisgosu » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:10 am

I have a question regarding Sako and Yuko and what seems to be like a huge translation error. The text in game states Yuko is the younger sister, but the artbook states otherwise.

So now my question is, which is correct? And is this something that works itself out in the story or is this just a huge translation mistake? Or am I just stupid and missing something blaringly obvious?

http://i.imgur.com/lqH3scm.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/hOmvDfK.jpg

Prinny Supervisor
Demon Lord
Demon Lord

Postby Prinny Supervisor » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:58 am

razisgosu wrote: The text in game states Yuko is the younger sister, but the artbook states otherwise.

Hey, good catch!

I don't have the original translation with me, but if I'm sure that in the game, it is mentioned a few times that Sako is older than Yuko. But being twins, there isn't much age difference. So it looks like the artbook is wrong on this one. Sorry about that, I'll own up to that mistake.
Mo' Money, Mo' Moe

Return to “Criminal Girls”