Trophies not syncing

Haunting its way to Europe on the PS3 + PS Vita
Jucksalbe
New Vassal
New Vassal

Trophies not syncing

Postby Jucksalbe » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:45 am

It seems that even a month after the release of the game the trophies for the European (/German) version still won't sync to the online servers. That's a bit annoying since it constantly tries to resync whenever I want to look at my trophies, plus, of course, the game's trophies don't appear online.
I complained to Sony about that, but it seems I got ignored, at least I got one of those prepared standard statements in return and nothing has changed yet.

sleipnir09
Peon
Peon

Re: Trophies not syncing

Postby sleipnir09 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:46 am

forgive the question, but do you mean there is no list of European trophies ps3 game?

If so, they will put the list of trophies ps3?

Sorry my english, i`m spanish

Jucksalbe
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Jucksalbe » Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:24 am

There is a trophy list on your PS3, but whenver you try to synchronize your local trophy list with the one on Sony's servers it doesn't recognize them. What this means is

a) the trophies won't appear in your online profile
and
b) whenever you want to look at your trophy list it will try to synchronize your trophies again and again, even if nothing on your side has changed.

It's pretty annoying and honestly I can't believe this hasn't been fixed yet, almost three months after the game's release date. It shouldn't be hard to fix.

sleipnir09
Peon
Peon

Postby sleipnir09 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:32 am

Jucksalbe wrote:There is a trophy list on your PS3, but whenver you try to synchronize your local trophy list with the one on Sony's servers it doesn't recognize them. What this means is

a) the trophies won't appear in your online profile
and
b) whenever you want to look at your trophy list it will try to synchronize your trophies again and again, even if nothing on your side has changed.

It's pretty annoying and honestly I can't believe this hasn't been fixed yet, almost three months after the game's release date. It shouldn't be hard to fix.

I see the same thing happens to you,
it's annoying that they have not even managed :evil:

Jucksalbe
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Jucksalbe » Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:42 am

Still not fixed...

AmetDj
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby AmetDj » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:11 am

Same here! Bought game at day one (March 2015) and getting error code 80022D68 since then. The trophy set for the European PS3 version are simply not on the Sony server. They got both versions for Vita, but only the North American one for PS3!
Tried to contact both Sony and NISA, but I got ignored big time. I doubt they will ever fix the issue...

AmetDj
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby AmetDj » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:14 am

I also opened a thread in the Costumer Service section of the forum, but nothing...
viewtopic.php?f=7&p=871784#p871784

squarewindow
Peon
Peon

Postby squarewindow » Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:17 am

Exactly the same thing has happened with the EU version of the new PS3 game by Atlus, "Lost Dimension"... :x

Jucksalbe
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Jucksalbe » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:53 am

It works now. :D

Return to “Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters”