Wii version crashes after beating the game.

ThatsGooodJason
Peon
Peon

Wii version crashes after beating the game.

Postby ThatsGooodJason » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:56 pm

After beating the final boss, watching the final cutscenes, having the credits roll, and the final boss results screen, the game crashed. No response to any Wiimote buttons and a black screen. On the Japanese release, a tally of rankings and medals is displayed after this, with a rather risque Ion.
Ion also says something in Japanese, maybe about Rodea's performance and unlocking first-person by pressing 2 (which is never told or available until beating the game in my playthrough). Beating the final boss on the same save again did not reproduce this, so this screen must be a one time event per save. Did NIS remove this scene carelessly, or is my disc faulty? I have one other person who can corroborate this happening to them.

Here is a video demonstrating the crash.

Solatorall
Peon
Peon

Re: Wii version crashes after beating the game.

Postby Solatorall » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:33 am

Can the results screen be seen every time you finish the last level in the japanese version?
If it can, then it must have been cut from the western release, just like the second credits sequence.
Maybe it wouldn't crash by finishing the game on the other files or something...

Return to “Rodea The Sky Soldier”