when will be next sale of D5 on ps4?

Alliance of Vengeance
DarkSoul
Peon
Peon

when will be next sale of D5 on ps4?

Postby DarkSoul » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:47 am

hi all

i start play this series couple of weeks before... bought D1 PC and it was EPIC!!! bought D2 PC and still playing it...

i want to play D5(because i have PS4 too) but the corrent price is 60$ + 35$ with DLS,, and its too much for game that exist more then 2 years..

soo... does someone know about any plan for discount on this game??

BTW i start searching information about this company.. and i saw we are close to release of a new series GOD WARS Future Past.. but not much videos or information...

why this game not advertised at all.. could be good option?(if not D5 in sale maybe this game in full price, but that other story)

Ignot
New Vassal
New Vassal

Re: when will be next sale of D5 on ps4?

Postby Ignot » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:59 am

The game has been on sale numerous times throughout the years, season pass too rather recently i might add too. I assume there wont be one for another short while. So you can buy physically too, it doesnt cost all that much now. However l reccomend you finish D2 first as D5 is superior in quite a lot of ways so it'll probably be harder to jump back. Still doing D2 myself as well. In any event physical is the way to go. Also if you have any other questions, better of asking on gamfaqs or reddit. this place is dead dood.

johnniex
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby johnniex » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:42 am

Probably won't any time soon, since, we Playstation owners are idiots, so it's ok to charge ~100$ (110$ in some states) for full version version of the game, while Nintendo's full version is 60$.

johnniex
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby johnniex » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:14 pm

There should be Disgaea 5 Complete for PC soon, so instead of paying 30+$, if you own an average PC (and you don't mind playing on PC), you'll be able to play it for free (via torrent).

johnniex
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby johnniex » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:00 pm

It is on sale now, check PSN.

Return to “Disgaea 5 (PS4)”