Inverted camera for Onechanbara Z2: Chaos?

All discussions for Onechanbara Z2: Chaos goes here
Mattardo
New Vassal
New Vassal

Inverted camera for Onechanbara Z2: Chaos?

Postby Mattardo » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:15 pm

Hi there!
I'm really picky about my camera controls, and always play with inverted camera controls (Y axis, specifically). Please, PLEASE tell me this game offers this option. I wish to pick it up tomorrow, but I won't risk a purchase without knowing whether the camera can be inverted or not.

Many thanks!

affinity7799
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Inverted camera for Onechanbara Z2: Chaos?

Postby affinity7799 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:38 am

haven't opened it yet (really AWESOME cover, even the back is really extremely well designed promotional info and screens, really expressing Onechanbara style),

but unless someone answers first, I'll try to check what it has for settings/options.

Mattardo
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Mattardo » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:04 am

affinity7799 wrote:haven't opened it yet (really AWESOME cover, even the back is really extremely well designed promotional info and screens, really expressing Onechanbara style),

but unless someone answers first, I'll try to check what it has for settings/options.

That would be very awesome of you. :)

affinity7799
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby affinity7799 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:24 pm

THERE IS THETERE IS THERE IS !!!! At first I was like, "um.... I guess that's all the settings". but then I see there is R1 icon on the TOP RIGHT. THERE IS ANOTHER PAGE FULL OF SETTINGS. including reverse Y camera and X camera settings, things like that. THERE ARE TONS OF OPTIONS!! ^.^

affinity7799
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby affinity7799 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:50 pm

nuuuuuuu!!!! Anna's voice speaks through the controller speaker!! oh wait. I'm using a different PSN ID. :lol: I'll just set the PS4 controller settings to turn off the controller voice volume like the other PSN ID. whew. it would be awkward if the whole house hear Anna. ^-^

Mattardo
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Mattardo » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:48 pm

affinity7799 wrote:THERE IS THETERE IS THERE IS !!!! At first I was like, "um.... I guess that's all the settings". but then I see there is R1 icon on the TOP RIGHT. THERE IS ANOTHER PAGE FULL OF SETTINGS. including reverse Y camera and X camera settings, things like that. THERE ARE TONS OF OPTIONS!! ^.^

That is GREAT news! Thank you so much for checking. Happy day, happy daaaaaaayyyyyy......

I am surprised at some promising games I have had to pass in because of this issue.

Mattardo
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Mattardo » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:51 pm

affinity7799 wrote:nuuuuuuu!!!! Anna's voice speaks through the controller speaker!! oh wait. I'm using a different PSN ID. :lol: I'll just set the PS4 controller settings to turn off the controller voice volume like the other PSN ID. whew. it would be awkward if the whole house hear Anna. ^-^

Yeh, playing Japanese games can be iffy to begin with, without even mentioining the level of fanservice in this one heh! That's a good tip!

affinity7799
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby affinity7799 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:58 am

found a video with menus if people wanna really see the settings available. 2:28 around there it shows more settings so you can see the options really are there!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjMmSb1BFyg

^-^ I'm having so much SUPER HYPER ULTRA ULTIMATE EPIC gaming experiences with Onechanbara Z2 Chaos, I just bought the digital version as well. I had to delete the disc version application, but that's ok, I rather use the digital version and keep the disc version good as new. ^.^

Mattardo
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Mattardo » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:54 am

Thank you again, by the way! This game was totally worth it! Tons of fun..... :D

Return to “Onechanbara Z2: Chaos”