Onechanbara Z2 Chaos PS4 60 fps 1080p.Summer2015 English

All discussions for Onechanbara Z2: Chaos goes here
1MegaMan10
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Re: Onechanbara Z2 Chaos coming to PS4 60 fps 1080p Oct 30,

Postby 1MegaMan10 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:08 pm

Good lord that is one hell of a preorder costume. Makes me want to eat fruit... :lol:

1MegaMan10
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby 1MegaMan10 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:43 am

affinity7799
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby affinity7799 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:51 am

gameplay vids should be appearing. it's crazy the TGS trailer hardly showing much new things, though
guess that's what the booth gameplay is for.

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:44 pm

I love there new outfits they are fruity delicious :3

affinity7799
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby affinity7799 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:37 am

new combat mechanics

http://gematsu.com/2014/10/oneechan-z2- ... -mechanics

COOL Combination Attacks

After you start attacking, if you press the attack button again with good timing, both of your character’s hands will glow blue and transition into what’s known as “COOL Combo Attack Mode.” In this state, not only are characters faster, but they can also string together attacks that are stronger than what they can normally pull off. Nail the timing and get things down to a rhythm and you’ll be well on your way to having as wonderfully visceral a time as one can have!

Should you manage to land a whole combo string as COOL Combo Attacks, you’ll pull off a special hidden move at the end and which one you get will change depending on the combo you use. The satisfaction you’ll gain when you can pull off series of COOL Combo Attacks over and over again without breaking a sweat is sure to be second to none! Plus, when you that special extra move is triggered at the end, your weapons will automatically reload themselves, too!

Ultimate Combos

The fun doesn’t have to stop with COOL Combo Attacks, though! Get in a series of Cool Combo Attacks that are made up of weak attacks and if you can then swap out characters in the middle of the final special attack with good timing, the new character will add on to the special attack with their own moves. You can do this up to three times, making it possible to bring in all four girls and wreak some real havoc if you’ve got the skill for it!

Ecstasy Combos

Ecstasy Combos are a super strong skill that can be triggered after meting out damage to enemies and building up the Ecstasy Gauge. Although the gauge will continuously drop as time goes on once Ecstasy Combos are activated, in exchange, they get stronger the lower the meter gets! Use it when you’ve got a great opening for it and you could very well turn the tide of battle!

Pursuing Enemies

Whether it’s toward an enemy you’ve got locked on or someone else that’s facing you, the girls in this game can now jump around the battlefield at great speeds. The fastest way to get get around in the game, jumping lets you get around wide open combat arenas in the blink of an eye. What’s more, you can still move around even while juggling enemies in the air, letting you pull off combos in midair. Truly, this is a game where speediness and brute force are one and the same.

http://gematsu.com/gallery/onechanbara- ... r-16-2014/

affinity7799
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby affinity7799 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:48 am

The ultimate Onechanbara gameplay trailer!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4ao4t4QbOs

Whoa all this great gameplay could make up for the lack of co-op. :lol:

Though the sequel to this should definitely add co-op, whether local, online or both.

but yea, the most successful action games don't have co-op, it is a huge bonus though, especially
for this franchise and when it's done right (Bikini Samurai Squad)

GenjoSenpai
Majin
Majin

Postby GenjoSenpai » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:17 am

well i am going pick it up get that limited costume! btw did they do away with blood collecting on your weapons? because on the trailers of gameplay it doesn't show it filling up with blood.

affinity7799
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby affinity7799 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:58 am

uh haven't checked, been skimming most media, think it's still there?

some gameplay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwS8c-7_BAI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp9F8ze3DA4

they really should add splitscreen co-op or at least 4 players online co-op in the next one.

RED-chan
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby RED-chan » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:34 am

I've completed the game at 100% in like, what, 4 days? I've unlocked everything, V ranks everywhere. There's nothing more to do. Gameplay is great, but everything else is average. I'm going to keep the game, but not sure I'll play it again.
Hear me out! This line will stay in my sig until Compile Heart adds Red Heart,
Blue Heart, Pink Heart and Green Sister to the Hyperdimension Neptunia series!

affinity7799
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby affinity7799 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:12 pm

RED-chan wrote:I've completed the game at 100% in like, what, 4 days? I've unlocked everything, V ranks everywhere. There's nothing more to do. Gameplay is great, but everything else is average. I'm going to keep the game, but not sure I'll play it again.

Well DMC3 can be 100% faster than that.

not sure about Lollipop Chainsaw but wouldn't you say Z2 Chaos is bigger and more playable than that?
I would think so. Especially considering Onechanbara games since BSS are much longer than a LC playthrough,
LC only has like 6 stages, one of them is a tutorial.

not sure how much story missions there are,
and the missions outside of story would count as their own content since they are basically challenge stages, right? So overall how much story stages and missions are there?

Yea this could really use co-op and online co-op, more incentives to playthrough, and a lot more depth
than arcade beat em ups. with co-op it could get a community for itself.

1MegaMan10
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby 1MegaMan10 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:09 pm

Apparently Xseed is localizing an Onechanbara game
How exciting!

Also I got Z2 as a Christmas gift and am pretty excited to play it...preferably when I'm back at college to blind my friends. :lol:

Return to “Onechanbara Z2: Chaos”