Problem with disgaea 3

The official European game discussion board.

Problem with disgaea 3

Postby gand988 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:14 am

hi all... i have a big problem with disgaea 3 for ps3..
yesterday after 2 months since I played Disgaea 3, I put the game. Of course he asked me to do updates at 2:30 ... I thought it was the upcoming update to what I had I then installed it. Started the game and did not see me mysteriously saves. I went into panic. I checked a bit and not only gave me problems so I decided to uninstall the latest update. But if I was doing the game to version 2.00 and not 2.20. so now I find myself with playing the basic version (1.00) but saves to 2.00. How do I reinstall the version 2.00? I save with 70 hours of gameplay and I do not want to start again. you can install only one version of the game? if so, how can I do? thanks
gand988
Peon
Peon

Re: Problem with disgaea 3

Postby Ar Tonelico » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:02 am

I'll try to help as much as I can even though i'm not good with European English. In updates you can only go for the newest update or no update at all by not connecting your PS3 to the internet. There's no way to choose which update you want to use except for just whatever the current update is of the game. I don't think you'll lose your saved progress.
Ar Tonelico
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Return to European Game Chat