La Pucelle Ragnarok endings

Official forums for any game taking place in the universe on any platform. Awesome, dood!
nroejb
Geo Master
Geo Master

La Pucelle Ragnarok endings

Postby nroejb » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:50 pm

I know the topic doesn't fit here, since NISA has nothing to do with the game, also there is no longera La Pucelle Topic folder (there was, I think) , so I decided to open it here, since the game is kinda a prequel to the Disgaea series (I don't mind having it moved or replaced if it is unaceptable).
anyway My question is:
Does anybody here know how to get the other new endings besides the good and the standart (bad) Demon Lord mode endings, so far neither by playing myself, nore by searching the web, I was successful in finding these out (if they even exist or only a youtube rumor).

kiakosan
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Re: La Pucelle Ragnarok endings

Postby kiakosan » Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:23 pm

I agree that they should have a Pucelle topic somewhere, as it was basically disgaea prequel. I do not have the answer to your question, but is N1 or anyone else going to ever make a sequel to this? While it is cool to see Prier live on as disgaea DLC, it would be nice if she could have a sequel. Mabye La Pucelle dimensions 2? I know you guys have no say over this, but if someone here has some power at N1 or their forums, they should convey the message.
[img width=321 height=150]http://i.imgur.com/1hvRcoc.gif[/img] you can never get this, you can never get this, lalalala

nroejb
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby nroejb » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:52 pm

I could find a helpful individuum at Gamefaqs.com that answered my question, so this topic may be led to rest, if somebody else wants to know seemingly the endings are achieved in these ways (not tested yet)
-ending one: interact with all event panels
-ending two: don't interact with any of the first threee event panels
-ending three: don't interact with the fourth event panel
-ending four: lose against Salad after not interacting with the fourth event panel

Though I think I did both, I don't remember any difference between ending 2 and 3 but it might be subtle.
I didn't try ending 4 so far.

DarkPrier
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby DarkPrier » Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:28 am

kiakosan wrote:I agree that they should have a Pucelle topic somewhere, as it was basically disgaea prequel. I do not have the answer to your question, but is N1 or anyone else going to ever make a sequel to this? While it is cool to see Prier live on as disgaea DLC, it would be nice if she could have a sequel. Mabye La Pucelle dimensions 2? I know you guys have no say over this, but if someone here has some power at N1 or their forums, they should convey the message.

It would be awesome to have a sequel or 2, but I would be perfectly happy to just have the entire La Pucelle cast thrown into Disgaea one day.

Now that Disgaea officially has Prier as her old self and Eclair is pretty much a standard dlc addition for future Disgaea games, I hope they start to include characters like Croix, Culotte, Homard and maybe Alouette(as a super powerful maiden of light or something). I would also love to see Chocolats as an official monster class.

nroejb
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby nroejb » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:59 am

DarkPrier wrote:Now that Disgaea officially has Prier as her old self and Eclair is pretty much a standard dlc addition for future Disgaea games, I hope they start to include characters like Croix, Culotte, Homard and maybe Alouette(as a super powerful maiden of light or something). I would also love to see Chocolats as an official monster class.

I like them, but I doubt they would introduce a 4th cat moster class.
Edit:
That being said, I would love to se Yatanya as DLC, he has an even better laugh then Laharl, at least in the japanese version.

Return to “Disgaea Series”