Disgaea or others for PS4

Official forums for any game taking place in the universe on any platform. Awesome, dood!
deckerc3
New Vassal
New Vassal

Disgaea or others for PS4

Postby deckerc3 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:01 pm

Is anyone wondering if these titles are going to be coming to the PS4. If so which ones would you want to see more of. I personally want to see something like D2 or even a newer title come out for the next gen system.

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Disgaea or others for PS4

Postby vampko » Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:04 pm

NISA cannot develop games, and this subforum is only for requests of games that already exist. This seems like a topic that could be discussed though. So I'll be moving it to a subforum that's more appropriate
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

Pimpalicious
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Pimpalicious » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:27 am

I think it'll be a while before we see any Nis games on PS4. And if we do see any soon it'll be like Disgaea 3 and definitely not come close to taking advantage of the hardware. Of which this case I'd see them multiplat for PS3 and PS4.

Avamarine
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Avamarine » Sun May 11, 2014 3:06 pm

I love Disgaea, it's my favorite game series, but when I upgraded to the PS4 and found myself unable to play Disgaea (especially my brand new D2) I was seriously upset =/

I know NISA can't develop games but are there any bilinguals out there who can see if there's any plan or talk of bringing 4 or D2 to the PS4? I'm waiting for 4 to come out for the Vita, which will be pretty nice but still...

There was talk of adding 4 to the Playstation Now being released later this year, but so far it just looks like PS Now is going to be a cruddy game rental emulator with a moving selection of games. There's virtually no info on it and it was originally marked to be released in Summer (but has since been changed to "later in 2014")

DualFace
Vassal
Vassal

Postby DualFace » Fri May 30, 2014 12:55 pm

I been thinking about this heavily as I just picked DD2 recently.

Disgaea needs it's sprites to go 3D. Hexagonal battlemaps. Full camera control of environments.
Shorter skill animations, better sound. NO RE-USED anything from any previous title. No more
copy-paste laziness for spells/animations.

No more wasted character creation: if you're gonna have a male/female counterpart for a class, fine,
put in the same slot, with the option to choose the gender, and specific stats showing accordingly. It's
not hard NIS. Game can still be as kooky/deep as always, with a lot less clutter and shortcut-taking.

Something I'd hope for in a FFTactics sequel as well.
Disgusted with next-gen consoles. Awaiting disc version of USFIV.

Return to “Disgaea Series”