Follow me my fellow prinnys

Official forums for any game taking place in the universe on any platform. Awesome, dood!
User avatar
kaitomangaka
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:24 pm

Follow me my fellow prinnys

Postby kaitomangaka » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:55 am

Well..... I don't know if i am allowed to say that here but....


I want followers/friends in Twitter or kik maybe....people who r like to talk about disgaea

Twitter acc : @kaitomangka
kik : kaitomangaka
Instagram : kaitomangaka

Kaitomangaka everywhere XP
Last edited by kaitomangaka on Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I will show you what is a real strategy RPG is all about"

I welcome any disgaea player in my account
Psn account: kaitomangaka

User avatar
kaitomangaka
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:24 pm

Re: Follow me disgaea freak!

Postby kaitomangaka » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:46 pm

Blackchaosdragon wrote::lol:
Well thats certainly a go getter title. Dont worry im sure no one will mind as it still somwhat relates to disgaea in one form, in this case its twitter or facebook or some other social media.

perhaps the title should have been *ahem* FOLLOW ME MY FELLOW PRINNYS!!!!
*Insert witty line here*
or somthing like that.

However i myself dont have either facebook or twitter. Or maybe i should say not any more, i personally found twitter boring, so i quit the next day.
For facbook it was similar except it was after a month of joining.

Also you should state what your twitter is or the link to it. Its been a while so i dunno how it works :p



You right!

Actually I used the Twitter to become Mangaka in Twitter but ....

I didn't succeed. I started searching after that about people who love playing Disgaea but most of them are anti social and also they haven't go so deep in the game

So it is like I can't even be friend with them
"I will show you what is a real strategy RPG is all about"

I welcome any disgaea player in my account
Psn account: kaitomangaka

Zando
New Vassal
New Vassal
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:10 pm

Re: Follow me disgaea freak!

Postby Zando » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:49 pm

kaitomangaka wrote:
I didn't succeed. I started searching after that about people who love playing Disgaea but most of them are anti social and also they haven't go so deep in the game

So it is like I can't even be friend with them


Yeah I kinda get what you mean, lol :lol:

IRL I only have one friend who is even interested in Disgaea but he only does the main story :shock: so I can't really talk about the cool post game stuff.

My twitter hasn't got much usage lately but I'll gladly follow a fellow Disgaea freak and maybe start using it again, I don't know kik and I don't want to use Instagram (something about it that I just don't like).
Image

User avatar
kaitomangaka
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:24 pm

Re: Follow me disgaea freak!

Postby kaitomangaka » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:28 pm

Blackchaosdragon wrote:
kaitomangaka wrote:

You right!

Actually I used the Twitter to become Mangaka in Twitter but ....

I didn't succeed. I started searching after that about people who love playing Disgaea but most of them are anti social and also they haven't go so deep in the game

So it is like I can't even be friend with them


T-Thats....
Umm.... hmm...
Well it took me a little while to think of somthing to say, but i cant outright deny it as it is somwhat true.
But there is an explanation for that.
There are always such people not just in disgaea but every game and type of game.
heres a quick example Your playing call of duty (yeah lol i had to use that) and then you go to the online multiplayer and wanted to talk about the campaign the responses from person to person will vary, they could be outright assholes or really helpful folk. so its luck of the draw i suppose.

Its the same everywhere it can also be applied to various forums and othet places where people gather.
This forum is great and has some good folk in it too. Some could argue against that though particularly those who were banned, only complain about cencorship, or had a bad experience here *shrugs*
Or maybe their just socially inept or not fans and not that deep in.

So yeah dont give in :D


Well... I will keep searching

But right now I want a rival XD
I had a friend who was freak about disgaea but he met new friends and start to ignore me so I blocked him etc


And there's someone who was able to beat my map

I don't know how he increased his magic range but he was able to destroy the geo block from the first turn

Also he somehow (I guess he use mystery innocents) he was able to move that special innocents like the one in natural sardine to his invisible armor and his weapons

His characters was over power when I entered his map like all stats r max and his HP is 6M

also he used the wuss and sweet something innocents
His characters was really strong but i was able to beat them using some strategies like the one i used to beat baal

I gave him 1 star because he used special innocents .... Stupid reason


Anyway I feel like I wanna make him powerless by remake my stage
"I will show you what is a real strategy RPG is all about"

I welcome any disgaea player in my account
Psn account: kaitomangaka

User avatar
metlspaz
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count
Posts: 1023
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:10 am

Re: Follow me my fellow prinnys

Postby metlspaz » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:02 am

honestly walked/clicked into this topic expecting something else..
little did I know
Image

User avatar
kaitomangaka
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:24 pm

Re: Follow me my fellow prinnys

Postby kaitomangaka » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:20 am

metlspaz wrote:honestly walked/clicked into this topic expecting something else..
little did I know



Hmmmmmm who cares just join us
"I will show you what is a real strategy RPG is all about"

I welcome any disgaea player in my account
Psn account: kaitomangaka

User avatar
metlspaz
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count
Posts: 1023
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:10 am

Re: Follow me my fellow prinnys

Postby metlspaz » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:26 am

sadly I do not have a:
twitter
kik
instagram
facebook
myspace
tinder

err any type of social network outside of forum posting.

(note, if I do have any of these, it's because a friend made them trying to be stalker/funny)
Image

User avatar
kaitomangaka
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:24 pm

Re: Follow me my fellow prinnys

Postby kaitomangaka » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:08 am

metlspaz wrote:sadly I do not have a:
twitter
kik
instagram
facebook
myspace
tinder

err any type of social network outside of forum posting.

(note, if I do have any of these, it's because a friend made them trying to be stalker/funny)



I see :(
"I will show you what is a real strategy RPG is all about"

I welcome any disgaea player in my account
Psn account: kaitomangaka

User avatar
Chamaeleonx
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility
Posts: 463
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:03 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Follow me my fellow prinnys

Postby Chamaeleonx » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:24 am

You have no clue how hard unique innocents are to farm as you have to get them out of a pool of 77 if I remember correctly. Its completely random and takes a lot of time.

Maybe I will try your stages later on if I finished my characters with all the special stuff.

You can increase magic range with Evilitys for example, maybe even the "Attack Range" in the Item world works on spells, but I'm not sure on this one.

The Innocents you mean are Wuss (20% magic damage reduce) and Sweet Tempter (recover 50% of Hp at the end of the turn)
•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Warrior: Time to bust some Balls! :>

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Write me a PM if you have questions, im online daily.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Magic User Guide for easy LoC Stat Farming: viewtopic.php?f=85&t=13494

User avatar
kaitomangaka
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:24 pm

Re: Follow me my fellow prinnys

Postby kaitomangaka » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:02 pm

Chamaeleonx wrote:You have no clue how hard unique innocents are to farm as you have to get them out of a pool of 77 if I remember correctly. Its completely random and takes a lot of time.

Maybe I will try your stages later on if I finished my characters with all the special stuff.

You can increase magic range with Evilitys for example, maybe even the "Attack Range" in the Item world works on spells, but I'm not sure on this one.

The Innocents you mean are Wuss (20% magic damage reduce) and Sweet Tempter (recover 50% of Hp at the end of the turn)



I know all of that
"I will show you what is a real strategy RPG is all about"

I welcome any disgaea player in my account
Psn account: kaitomangaka


Return to “Disgaea Series”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests