Issues with Disgaea PC

Official forums for any game taking place in the universe on any platform. Awesome, dood!
LunaTuna
Vassal
Vassal

Issues with Disgaea PC

Postby LunaTuna » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:30 pm

I'm such a terrible person for complaining after the game is released just yesterday, but this topic is created so NISA could maybe take notice and fix these bugs/glitches but also I need to complain to get it out of my system for paying something that has such obvious bugs.

Here is a list of problems that I'm having at the moment:
- Sprite Priority is one of major problems in this game. Base panels, hit effects do not display due to the stage blocks overlaying on them, characters overlay on top of each other during battle. While outside of battle, when Laharl hides behind any walls most specifically the throne, his sprite still shows when Laharl is suppose to stay hidden.

His scarf... :?

- All of the graphic options are pretty much useless and causes everything to lag in the game other than character filter (which should be changed to pixel filtering where everything should take effect as menus and weapons during battle are still blurry).

- FPS also...

- Can't skip the story, so you have to go through the whole thing.

That's is all I have for now, if you have any problems with the game, List it below :lol:.
Last edited by LunaTuna on Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shadowmaksim
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Issues with Disgaea PC

Postby shadowmaksim » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:55 pm

It's already been noticed and acknowledged by NISA that there are problems. They are currently working on it.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/405900/announcements/detail/907844117156430250
First and foremost, I apologize for any trouble or offence I may wind up causing.
I know I'm a difficult person to deal with and can get very annoying.
And if I do get to that point, feel free to just ignore me.

LunaTuna
Vassal
Vassal

Re: Issues with Disgaea PC

Postby LunaTuna » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:04 pm

shadowmaksim wrote:It's already been noticed and acknowledged by NISA that there are problems. They are currently working on it.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/405900/announcements/detail/907844117156430250

Oh great thanks :).

Return to “Disgaea Series”