Disgaea 4?

Official forums for any game taking place in the universe on any platform. Awesome, dood!
BigNutter
Geo Master
Geo Master

Re: Disgaea 4?

Postby BigNutter » Sun May 09, 2010 3:45 pm

How about adding Remote Play if Disgaea 4 is on the PS3?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remote_Play

I'm a little disappointed that I all the Info I find online does allow a PSP to play D3. I mean the graphics for D3 doesn't look that bad scaled down to a PSP.

I don't have a PS3, Yet.. But have a PS2 and PSP.

stealth20k
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby stealth20k » Mon May 17, 2010 1:17 pm

disgaea 3 could never be on the psp, and for the record its been announced that disgaea 4 is in production for the ps3
Twitter - @Stealth___

Deriko
Peon
Peon

Postby Deriko » Fri May 21, 2010 11:50 am

I would love to see changes in the classes tiers other than just the colors....like better outfits and stuff.....XD

BigNutter
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby BigNutter » Fri May 21, 2010 12:16 pm

stealth20k wrote:disgaea 3 could never be on the psp, and for the record its been announced that disgaea 4 is in production for the ps3

You didn't read the link..

The way I read it is that Remote Play function turns your PSP in to a TV and Controller for a PS3. The PS3 would be running the game as it would be normally, except for using a PSP for a controller.

TyrantOverlordBaal
Peon
Peon

Postby TyrantOverlordBaal » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:24 am

i know theres a lot here but thats because im too lazy to keep track of every site ive put my opinion on so i just get them all out at once. you may notice improper spelling and grammar thats coz im too lazy to fix it

quite true thats almost exactly how the remote play system works though lets just make one thing clear if your doing this your tv doesnt act like a screen at the same time so you can only see it on one screen

there should be some form of item synthesis to get rid of the crappy junk stuffing you're warehouse and replace it with awesome high ranking items. and maybe item fusion a process in wich you take two similar items and fuse them to make a better one and character fusion so you can take the galaxy skull class and the shadow master class to make a new class possibly with six tiers of its own giving us a bunch of extra classes and 11 tiers for each class.(or you could fuse 2 of the same class to get extra tiers).of course with all the new classes there would have to be some kind of orginisational system like you pick one of the original tiers then click square to show all the extras you've made so far using that class.

also some kind of online competition could be fun taking on other peoples armies with yours... they could hold tournements in which you take on one army after another until someone comes out on top. the winner would then recieve a prize something like a new item class or skill that would be otherwise unobtainable.

p.s i like deriko's idea about changing looks not just colors
p.p.s i think plenair should be a main character
p.p.p.s i think the land of carnage should be easier to get to and if you do the item world in the land of carnage the upgrades should be heaps bigger also id like the item world to go as deep as your strong enough to get to.
final p.s i think there should be dificulty settings... at the start of the game it should ask you how tough you want it easy, tough, brutal, chaos. easy enemies are half normal stats, tough enemies are normal stats, brutal enemies are 1.5 times normal stats and chaos enemies are tripple normal stats.

Tarox
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Tarox » Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:40 am

If they just continue with their usual shenanigans I will be happy. Lots of humor, the slight improvement to graphics, the slight addition of some new character classes, A re-occurrence of all the previous characters, and an entirely new set of lovable characters to find out about. And as long as Tenpei Sato keeps up his magical barrage of music It will be perfect.
Remember: Laughing is an important aspect of being the Overlord.
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

OverlordGig
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby OverlordGig » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:28 pm

Let me just say a few things, I think I got the whole plot planned out.

Number one, there's a new main character, duh. But here's the thing, they're a pirate from the Item World, and the whole game is based off of pirating stuff and being awesome. The main character will be a Jack Sparrow type, doing whatever they want and just being awesome. Hell, why not have em start off at level 1000 :P ?

Second, it's based off the item world, so I dont think much story will be needed. The stories for the disgaea series get lamer and lamer, or so I hear. I wasn't really a fan of D3's setting or story. Oh ok, I take that back, I guess the game could go for SOME type of story, but since the MC is a pirate that does what he wants, it's just an optional thing.

The dark assembly for this game will be called "Parlay", because it's PIRATE themed, duh. and then all the other pirates vote "Aye" or "Arrr" and "Nay" or...uh..."Narrr"? I think it'd also be cool if you can get your own upgradeable pirate ship for cruisin around in.

Sprites could go with an upgrade, BUT NO 3D. I love the sprites...just...upgrade em.

Anyways, multiplayer wise, the ship thing I mentioned earlier could come into play where two or more players ships get into fights and stuff, possibly item trading? And then as you get better in fights, you can upgrade your ship. Of course, a matchmaking system would be needed because we don't want any level 9999 against level 20 fights. Maybe a co-op item world can be added. (Plus voice chat for strategizing)

I liked the mafia idea people were talking about too, pirates versus mobsters for the win. Screw the ninjas, they had three whole games to make an impact, it's someone elses turn now.

But hey, those are just my ideas.

In b4 narutards bust in this thread and suggest disgaea 4 be ninja themed.

OH YES, and before I forget, Disgaea 4 needs more Gig. NIS doesnt show enough love for his game. All of you need to play it before it goes out of existence. Gig is a badass and would be an awesome main character(besides the MC I was talking about), none of this DLC crap.

DarkPrier
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby DarkPrier » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:57 pm

TyrantOverlordBaal wrote:i know theres a lot here but thats because im too lazy to keep track of every site ive put my opinion on so i just get them all out at once. you may notice improper spelling and grammar thats coz im too lazy to fix it

quite true thats almost exactly how the remote play system works though lets just make one thing clear if your doing this your tv doesnt act like a screen at the same time so you can only see it on one screen

there should be some form of item synthesis to get rid of the crappy junk stuffing you're warehouse and replace it with awesome high ranking items. and maybe item fusion a process in wich you take two similar items and fuse them to make a better one and character fusion so you can take the galaxy skull class and the shadow master class to make a new class possibly with six tiers of its own giving us a bunch of extra classes and 11 tiers for each class.(or you could fuse 2 of the same class to get extra tiers).of course with all the new classes there would have to be some kind of orginisational system like you pick one of the original tiers then click square to show all the extras you've made so far using that class.

also some kind of online competition could be fun taking on other peoples armies with yours... they could hold tournements in which you take on one army after another until someone comes out on top. the winner would then recieve a prize something like a new item class or skill that would be otherwise unobtainable.

p.s i like deriko's idea about changing looks not just colors
p.p.s i think plenair should be a main character
p.p.p.s i think the land of carnage should be easier to get to and if you do the item world in the land of carnage the upgrades should be heaps bigger also id like the item world to go as deep as your strong enough to get to.
final p.s i think there should be dificulty settings... at the start of the game it should ask you how tough you want it easy, tough, brutal, chaos. easy enemies are half normal stats, tough enemies are normal stats, brutal enemies are 1.5 times normal stats and chaos enemies are tripple normal stats.

of course, change Disgaea into La Pucelle with the weapon and item fusion...why didn't I think of that?

OverlordMao
Vassal
Vassal

Postby OverlordMao » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:08 pm

DarkPrier wrote:of course, change Disgaea into La Pucelle

Whats up with you and "La Pucelle" tbh it was not really a good game

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:45 am

Get rid of class world, put back in pupil system, return with weapon mastery, bring in more weapon types, and make the Monster class STRONGER. Oh, and don't make senseless choices on which story character is a monster :P
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

Aryoch
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Aryoch » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:14 pm

Deriko wrote:I would love to see changes in the classes tiers other than just the colors....like better outfits and stuff.....XD

Same here! o/

kimsmarkin
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby kimsmarkin » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:28 pm

No Nippon Ichi Software is an event without some sort of new game Disgaea. NIS is not yet ready to talk about Disgaea 4, but we know it will be for the Play Station 3 in Japan this year and we see the real media for the game this year in Tokyo.

Return to “Disgaea Series”