In detail Laharl bio. (prototype)

Official forums for any game taking place in the universe on any platform. Awesome, dood!
LordLaharlsVassal
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

In detail Laharl bio. (prototype)

Postby LordLaharlsVassal » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:23 am

Hey, I was wondering if you fellow Disgaea fan would like to help me improve this "in detail Laharl bio." by pointing out mistakesa and suggesting improvements, especially grammar mistakes, english is my secondary language.

Her it is:

Name: Laharl

Nicknames: “Prince” and “The annoying one”

Age: 1313 in the first Disgaea, 1316 in Disgaea 2 and 1319 in Disgaea 3

Race: Demon. To be exact, he is a half demon, half human. His mother was a human witch. The fact about him being half human, is never mention in the games, for unknown reasons

Height: 135cm (4’5”)

Weight: 84 lbs (38kg)

IQ: Unknown
(Speculation: Laharl is mentally about 13 years old and is presumably educated as royalty, so a place between 111-125 should be reasonable, which is slightly above average intelligence)

Marital Status: Single

DOB: Unknown

Birth Place: Unknown
(Speculation: Most likely “The Overlord’s Castle”)

Residence: “The Overlord’s Castle”

Social Class: Royalty

Economic Class: Upper class

Alignment: An immoral, power-driven state of mind

Basic Stats: 1 - lowest, 10 - highest
Agility - 6
Speed - 6
Strength - 7
Defence - 5
Evasiveness - 6
Dexterity - 5
Intelligence - 3
Battle skill – 7
(PS: These are all speculations)

Special Attacks:
- Blazing Knuckle: Laharl hits the opponent from above with a burning fist
- Overlord’s Wrath: Laharl sends a horde of flaming fireballs at the opponent from afar
- Meteor Impact: Laharl rides a meteor from space right at his opponent

Hobbies & Talents: Laharl likes fighting, laughing, and other overlord like things.
(Speculation: He might like watching television, as he can be seen doing so in the beginning of the opening of Disgaea 2, and playing videogames, as he has been seen doing so in artwork promoting Disgaea for the PSP)

Weaknesses: Laharl becomes fatally ill then he is around women with sexy bodies (In other words, women with big boobs), he has also a big problem with optimistic (al) sayings and behaviour such as love, peace, kindness and the worst of all “eternal love”.

Personal facts
Vassals: Etna, Flonne, Gorden, Dratti, Manty, Goleck, Ghoss, Gargo and Zommie
Rivals: Mid-boss, Adell
Enemies: Baal, Vulcanus, EDF
Known relatives: King Krichevskoy (father), “The Queen” (mother), Vesuvio (uncle), Yasurl (aunt), Shas and Kira (cousins)
Likes/Favourite activities:”Lord me”, laughing, ordering and acting evil
Dislikes/Least favourite activities: Disobedient servants, feeling abandoned, doing servants work, love and kindness
Gourmet of choice: Unknown (Most likely beef)
Beverages of choice: Unknown (Most likely”Zombie juice”)
Favourite color(s): Unknown (Most likely the color of his scarf, shorts and shoes, red)
Miscellaneous trivia(s): In both the game and the anime, it is presumed that he has feelings for Flonne. Laharl seem to possess a great respect for Etna and admires her spiteful and clever personality. Laharl may be a heavy sleeper, as he consider a 10 days sleep a nap, he is hard to wake up and hates to be woken up by force

Personality:
Then nothing particularly bad or good has happened to Laharl, he tend to seem and act rather calm and collected, but make no mistake, Laharl gets easily irritated and will not hesitate to show so. For Laharl the road from irritated to angry as hell is about as long as the width of a nail. Despite this, Laharl is not a perpetually angry being, but may seem so from time to time. Laharl can become angry for numbers of reasons; his orders being ignored, him being ignored, being accused for showing kindness, just mentioning the word “love” etc. Laharl is an impetuous demon and will not hesitate to use violence to get the result he wants. Because of all of this, Laharl can be rather cantankerous; difficult and irritating to deal with, especially if you’re one his subordinates. Because his complete lack of morals, can Laharl be rather spiteful.
(Keywords: Irritable, hotheaded, quick-tempered, cantankerous)

Laharl tend to exaggerate his own worth and importance, and act rather boldly and brashly self-confident. Laharl is concerned excessively with himself and concentrates on his own advantage, pleasure, or well-being seemingly without regard for others. Because of his arrogates, Laharl is often blatantly and disdainfully proud, which can make him overbearing to deal with. Laharl is a very commanding and controlling demon, and expects his orders to be followed accurately, with minimal acceptance of failure. Despite all of this, Laharl is willing and able to act extremely sublime and with nobility when he finds it socially acceptable, but for the most part he acts like an ill-mannered child.
(Keywords: Arrogant, cocky, self-centered, selfish, haughty, overbearing, dominant, sublime, bratty)

Laharl exhibits less than expected degree of maturity for his position, for example; to very happy news he responds with extreme excitement, similar to that of a little child. Laharl tend to act momentarily without thinking about the consequences, especially if he is angry or excited. Laharl is impaired by overindulgence, and is like mentioned, used to get whatever he wants whenever he wants. This has made Laharl un-self-sufficient; he is not able to maintain himself without outside aid and is incapable of providing for his own needs, like food.
(Keywords: Immaturity, impulsive, spoiled, un-self-sufficient)

Laharl is extremely afraid of being abandoned by anyone he truly care about, and will go through extreme measures to make sure it does not happened, like using force and violence to anyone, including himself. Abandonment is one of the few things that might make Laharl sad and even cry. Laharl rarely gets sad in any situation, sadness is one of the emotions he denies and ignores. He believes that he is unable to cry.

Laharl is insecure about love and his own emotions. He does not understand what love is and what it is good for. Like a lot of other demons, Laharl sees love as a weakness and completely unneeded, as it will only bring the owner of the feeling unnecessary pain. Laharl is also embarrassed to show any form of kindness to anyone, so anytime he is accused of being kind, take it back or he will try to cover it up, which makes him what an otaku would call “Type A tsundere”. Laharl is unconsidered of other people emotions and talks without thinking what others might feel. Laharl values the way of evil very much, or so he proclaims, and because of this he appreciates the evil sides in all beings, so whenever someone has done something spitefully well crafted, he will most likely complement them. This might result in Laharl seem like a very forgiving being, because everything that is considered “the demon way” he will acknowledge as good thing, like robbery and even treason. But there is one exception; never disobey his orders, never! To Laharl that is unforgivable.
(Keywords: Insecure, love, emotions, tsundere, forgiving)

(Speculation: Laharl might suffer from spoiled child syndrome)

Body language:
(Insert story scene art her)

Physical Appearance
Skin Colour: White-yellowish
Eye Colour: Red
Hair Style: Short sticky blue hair, with two antenna looking outgrowths on the top his head, this antennas changes shape according to his emotion at any given moment, for example will the antennas be curly shaped then Laharl is lightly surprised
Nose: Pretty small, almost none existing
Ears: Long pointy demon ears
Tail: None
Other bodily features: Rather slim and childlike frame, tattoo of wings on his back

Attire: Big red scarf, red rolled up shorts with a brown belt and red shoes with yellow strips. Laharl can make his scarf wing-shaped and use it to fly, the scarf also changes shape according to his emotion at any given moment, for example will the scarf be spiky then Laharl is really surprised. Laharl wears five golden bracelets, one around his throat and one around each arm and ankle. The bracelets around his ankles hold up his shoes.

Items & Weapons: Players chose, but in most arts and other Disgaea media, Laharl choose sword as his weapon of chose.

Vehicles: None

Back Story:

Theme song:
Japanese name: “Maou Laharl-sama no Sanbika”
English name: “Lord Laharl’s Hymn”
Composer: Tenpei Sato
Sung by: YURIA

Voice actors:
Japanese: Kaori Mizuhashi
English: Barbra Goodson
Last edited by LordLaharlsVassal on Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Disgaea Light Novels and Artbooks Localization supporter!
Learn more: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/M ... gaeaNovels

My deviantart: http://maharl.deviantart.com/

CelticRedemption
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Re: In detail Laharl bio. (prototype)

Postby CelticRedemption » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:41 am

Haven't read most of the post, but i can assure you he doesn't weigh 84 kg, that's just below the average weight of an adult male, i think you're thinking of 84 lbs, maybe, because at 135 cm i'd expect him to be around 40-ish kg, MAYBE
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
[20:25] <Solice> hey, sailor tenshi... blow or squirt?
[20:26] <Kana> ....what

LordLaharlsVassal
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby LordLaharlsVassal » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:01 am

CelticRedemption wrote:Haven't read most of the post, but i can assure you he doesn't weigh 84 kg, that's just below the average weight of an adult male, i think you're thinking of 84 lbs, maybe, because at 135 cm i'd expect him to be around 40-ish kg, MAYBE

Ah, thank you, I checked my Disgaea artbook and you are right, thanks alot^^
Disgaea Light Novels and Artbooks Localization supporter!
Learn more: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/M ... gaeaNovels

My deviantart: http://maharl.deviantart.com/

PerryComo
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby PerryComo » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:24 pm

A mysterious message coming from nowhere...

Return to “Disgaea Series”