Favorite Disgaea Crack Pairings?

Official forums for any game taking place in the universe on any platform. Awesome, dood!
Ziffman
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Favorite Disgaea Crack Pairings?

Postby Ziffman » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:14 pm

Some of you may not know what the term "crack pairing" means. Basically, its a pairing involving characters who have little to almost no interaction with each other. Now, there are a lot of implied pairings of the Disgaea games. (MaoxRaspberyl or LaharlxFlonne) This topic is dedicated to any crack Disgaea pairings you particularly like. There doesn't necessarily need to be a reason as to why you might like them as a couple, just if you think they could be cute together. Now here are some pairings thought have popped in my head before:

ValvatorezxRozalin and AsagixPleinair. Crazy, I know huh? I do actually have a reason for these two pairs. Val and Rozy was the result of my replaying Disgaea 2. Both characters have a rather sense of "nobility" to them. (Okay, it's fairly obvious with Rozalin, but Val's manner of speech sort gave me a royal/prince-like vibe) Think about it. It's somewhat-kinda-sorta-possible right? Right? >.>

AsagixPleinair is my favorite Disgaea pairing. These two are arguably the staple side characters of Disgaea games. I started to like this pairing when I saw fanart of Asagi and Pleinair together. I was like"Huh...I could honestly see this happening." Side characters gotta stick together. 8-)

So tell me, are there any crack pairing that you like at all?

AsukaNeumaki
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Re: Favorite Disgaea Crack Pairings?

Postby AsukaNeumaki » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:08 pm

Vulcanus(?) X Fenrich I saw a pic of Vulcanus(?) braiding his hair and I loved the pairing.
Don't know if this counts but Gig X Flonne why you ask I don't know they would just look cute together.
Last edited by AsukaNeumaki on Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

Balance
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Balance » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:41 am

I dunno why but when I played though Disgaea 4 I always felt like Fenrich and Vulcanus had a thing and would be a awesome crack-pairing. The way Fenrich is always mean and insults her and Vulcanus just shrugs it off.
Spoiler:
Then in that chapter with the A-Virus epidemic and how he drinks her blood... even though he had no choice, I still felt a spark. -wink wink-
They would have such a weird relationship though where he always insults her as if flirting with her and Vulcanus would just be all "Mr.Werewolf <3"

MaoxFlonne, DON'T JUDGE ME! I dunno why, just some of the similarities of Disgaea 1 and 3 and then Mao sort of being similar to Laharl in a way, not to mention there's a intereaction between Mao and Flonne in Disgaea Infinite where Mao's all "Show me this love of a fallen angel!" and Flonne freaking out because of it. It was like one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen for awhile in Disgaea and I think this is the sole reason I was all like "Yeah...Mao and Flonne."

Another crack pairing I always thought would be awesome would be AxelxFlonne. Not only because these two are my most favorite characters ever, but because come on guys. Axel is like a self proclaimed Dark "Hero" and Flonne is a Love Freak, Justice-loving, hero maniac! And they're both sort of both airheads. I can see Flonne such saying how cool Axel is because he's a "hero" and everyone esle in the back going all "Really Flonne...?" I dunno I think it they would be so cute together. Axel with his ego and Flonne kind of stroking it. In a way, atleast to me. they would kind of be the most perfect couple ever. Almost as if they were meant for each other c:

EmizelxVulcaus, no real reason for this crack couple. I just think they'd be cute together, dunno why. Maybe it's their color scheme. Or maybe I just like the idea of Vulcanus watching him grow and mature and out of that finding an attraction out of him. Emizel would just be all "Demons aren't suppose to love or should have anything to do with Angels" and such and it'd be cute to see him open up to the idea as he grows up and matures. Kinda like Laharl and Flonne, but Emizel would be WAY more open about it.
Spoiler:
I dunno Emizel just seems to be WAY more mature at the end of Disgaea 4.I like Emizel while Valvatorez, Vulcanus, and Fenrich are the only mature members, Emizel sort of joins them by the end of the game and then him trying to take responsibilty as President in the Post-Game but I haven't finished Post-Game yet but I love it!

AlmazxFlonne, why? I guess for a similar reason to AxelxFlonne. Almaz being a hero and then Flonne loving heros and such. Plus Almaz could use some encouragement and kindness and Flonne would give him just that. Plus there would be those hilarious moments where Flonne expects him to be able to do things/encourages him to do things JUST because he's a hero and Almaz being all like "ARE YOU SERIOUS?! I CAN'T DO THIS," but then he'd end up doing it and accomplishing it and Flonne would praise him and he'd feel good about himself. Plus she'd be able to give him real good hero lessons, ultimately making him a better hero and person. I also like the idea of Almaz and Vulcanus since she'd be able to encourage him and be nice to him in a more mature way.

I have no idea about this crack pairing but Big Star and Vulcanus. I've the faintest idea man, I think it's just because I can see Vulcanus and Big Star just dancing and looking darn good together doing so.
Spoiler:
Especially if Artina looked the same way in the past by letting her hair down and wearing a dress.

AlmazxMarona, just because of how much Almaz looks alot like Ash with a similar mindset about protecting. I can totally see Marona seeing Ash in Almaz and being attracted to him for it. Especially if Ash ever disappeared somehow since he's a ghost then she'd be all lonely and Almaz would be there and she'd be all "Holy cow Ash!". I can totally see some kind of storyline where Ash's soul has to go away since he's at peace now I dunno, something like that and leaving Marona all alone, then he'd reincarnate into Almaz.

Flower of the Wind
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Flower of the Wind » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:22 pm

Just about Everyone x Everyone. :P Don't judge me! I really could see any pairing working in Disgaea.

Anyway, in all serious, I'll just list a few I've taken interest in...:

Adell x Etna - Don't judge me! I just thought it'll be cute. And then the manga went and took it up a notch with Etna constant teasing Adell and having her vitals all up his face, lol.

Adell / Valvatorez - not in a romantic way, but I could really see a beautiful friendship forming between these two. *watches the sunset*

Fenrich x Fuuka - Don't judge me again! They're both tsundere and Fuuka seems to enjoy poking at Fenfen's nerves a whole lot. Also, there's Valzy's pointing out how work up Fenrich gets when in regards to Fuka and how rare it is. Then N1 went and did this. oh man, lol. I laughed when I saw that. xDD

mm, if anything else comes up, I'll add more to it later.

Ziffman
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Ziffman » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:36 pm

So you like MaoxFlonne, eh Balance? In that case, have a look: http://fav.me/d3dj1n6 :)

Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Seventh » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:41 pm

How about Emizel and Beryl? :lol:

Ziffman
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Ziffman » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:49 pm

Seventh wrote:How about Emizel and Beryl? :lol:

"But Beryl, I have an office to run!"
"That can wait later! We need go and donate our blood, pick up trash, and finally, romantic night of rescuing puppies from burning buildings!"
"...Man, women are scary."

...What?

Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Seventh » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:54 pm

I could see it working. It, them, whatever.

... There's an idea. N1 makes some spinoffs mixing the casts together.

Ziffman
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Ziffman » Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:13 pm

Seventh wrote:I could see it working. It, them, whatever.

... There's an idea. N1 makes some spinoffs mixing the casts together.

Hmm. Sounds interesting. :)

Balance
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Balance » Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:29 pm

Ziffman wrote:So you like MaoxFlonne, eh Balance? In that case, have a look: http://fav.me/d3dj1n6 :)

Ooohhhh nice picture <3 Gotta love Mao's facial expression he's all "Yeah... I'm going to experiment on you and find out this fallen angel's love."

Croix
Geo Master
Geo Master
Location: "Disgaea? Is that where Priere went? Than why am I not there?"

Postby Croix » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:06 pm

Gonna have to go with Fenrich x Fuuka and Mao x Sapphire.

soundmonkey44
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby soundmonkey44 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:50 pm

Etna X Herself...thatsright...I went there. :lol:

Also...personally Crack pairings drive me insane as they make no sense, only not in a good way like carack comedies.

I mean people pairing people who would never have any interest with each other or characters from completly diffrent series, truly the internet is a zany place,lol.
Fear Not The Darkness, Always Seek The Truth!

AsukaNeumaki
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby AsukaNeumaki » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:20 pm

soundmonkey44 wrote:Etna X Herself...thatsright...I went there. :lol:

Also...personally Crack pairings drive me insane as they make no sense, only not in a good way like carack comedies.

I mean people pairing people who would never have any interest with each other or characters from completly diffrent series, truly the internet is a zany place,lol.

Like Mao X Revya or something now thats crack but them not making sense is sorta the point. Also some characters just look cute together.
ImageImageImage

Ziffman
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Ziffman » Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:53 pm

AsukaNeumaki wrote:
soundmonkey44 wrote:Etna X Herself...thatsright...I went there. :lol:

Like Mao X Revya or something now thats crack but them not making sense is sorta the point. Also some characters just look cute together.

Pretty much. :D

Red_Rose
Majin
Majin

Postby Red_Rose » Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:13 pm

Cracked Disgaea couples epic really

Mao X Sapphire Trust me there IS a Japanese site for them I found a couple of pics

Valvatorez X Adell desire of the Promise really I think they make a cute couple

Fenrich x Fuuka people would want them but it would never happen hey it a dream isn't it? :lol:

Flonne X Gig It would never work but it worth a try

Axel X Emizel No wait there is some art of them over there in Japan

Asagi X Fuuka yeah they have lots in common right? maybe not

I would list more but yeah I think lots of Cracked couples are fun to do in Fan fiction but I blame it all over on the fan base over there in Japan for my insight on couples
Darkness will lead us to salvation
赤いバラ

Return to “Disgaea Series”