We have mods now!

This is where we post official messageboard announcements.
Houk
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

We have mods now!

Postby Houk » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:24 pm

Howdy folks,

Our userbase here is always growing, and the time I have available to spend here is always shrinking. So I've decided to promote a few users here to official mods, and they'll be helping keep the forum in tip-top shape. Specifically, these mods are lopez, Shizuka, and vampko. (You'll recognize them by their new Mid-Boss ranks.) With only a couple exceptions, they have exactly the same authority as I do, so consider anything said or done by them said or done by me. (Especially if what they say or do is totally awesome.) A couple points...

- This doesn't represent any major shift in the way the boards are moderated. I just don't have time to handle everything myself - these users have been here a long time, and I've already talked with them about what's expected in these new roles, so I trust them to keep things running smoothly. Nothing more than that.

- Just like with me, if you have a question or problem with their moderation, you are free to contact them via PM to talk with them - do NOT argue or complain about moderation choices in the thread itself. If you're unsatisfied with that, you're also free to contact me directly and I'll see what I can do to help. That being said, I picked them for a reason, and they have my full support going forward.

I think that's it. If you have any other questions or comments, you can always reach me via PM.

Return to “Announcements”