Employee Blog Updates!

This is where we post official messageboard announcements.
Houk
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Re: Employee Blog Updates!

Postby Houk » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:07 pm

FoulMouthedGoddess wrote:Or simply are the employees too busy?

That's the one. And also, a lot of times, what we're working on and want to talk about at that moment is stuff that hasn't been announced yet, or stuff we can't go into too much detail about (e.g. voice recording sessions), so what we have left would be indirectly related at best. Plus the whole being super-busy thing.

We really should do something, though...

perrandy
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby perrandy » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:33 pm

Houk wrote:
FoulMouthedGoddess wrote:Or simply are the employees too busy?

That's the one. And also, a lot of times, what we're working on and want to talk about at that moment is stuff that hasn't been announced yet, or stuff we can't go into too much detail about (e.g. voice recording sessions), so what we have left would be indirectly related at best. Plus the whole being super-busy thing.

We really should do something, though...
have a party and broadcast it to the internet in all its full glory with sake and pinata games ;)

stealth20k
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby stealth20k » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:10 pm

^ who would watch that? Unless it included game announcements
Twitter - @Stealth___

perrandy
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby perrandy » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:51 pm

stealth20k wrote:^ who would watch that? Unless it included game announcements
i was making a joke but yeah i seriously think that we should let this part of nisa go.maybe they could do post blogs earlier because of time and what have you and because it was a "new" thing to do. but,whats the point of blogging now since we would be circle around on the same topics over and over....besides, i have also noticed that they no longer give alot of interviews out there and maybe thats because the same ppl that interview them trashes their games? thats something to ponder as well...for me i'm thankful to nisa from bringing games like la pucelle,makai kingdom, the ar tonelico games and the atelier games.i'm also thankful for their pr people for being nice with their fans in every blog that they had posted in the past....with that being said, i dont think that they have a responsability to to blog or to pamper us in some way or fashion.they are a company that their sole motive is making money thru the sales of video games and now anime and their paraphernalia.so, yeah its cool to hear from them but its okay if they dont want to do so for whatever reasons.....of course this is my humble opinion

Nepdood
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby Nepdood » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:00 pm

So, if what I saw on Facebook was true, how was Cape day?

3DS, XBL, PSN, Steam: Mekgolo
Try out my game: Super Space Armada

kiakosan
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby kiakosan » Thu May 29, 2014 9:13 pm

perrandy wrote:
stealth20k wrote:^ who would watch that? Unless it included game announcements
i was making a joke but yeah i seriously think that we should let this part of nisa go.maybe they could do post blogs earlier because of time and what have you and because it was a "new" thing to do. but,whats the point of blogging now since we would be circle around on the same topics over and over....besides, i have also noticed that they no longer give alot of interviews out there and maybe thats because the same ppl that interview them trashes their games? thats something to ponder as well...for me i'm thankful to nisa from bringing games like la pucelle,makai kingdom, the ar tonelico games and the atelier games.i'm also thankful for their pr people for being nice with their fans in every blog that they had posted in the past....with that being said, i dont think that they have a responsability to to blog or to pamper us in some way or fashion.they are a company that their sole motive is making money thru the sales of video games and now anime and their paraphernalia.so, yeah its cool to hear from them but its okay if they dont want to do so for whatever reasons.....of course this is my humble opinion

Correct me if I am wrong, but I dont think Nisa localized la pucelle. I know NIS made it, but I dont think Nisa existed when pucelle came out
[img width=321 height=150]http://i.imgur.com/1hvRcoc.gif[/img] you can never get this, you can never get this, lalalala

NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:10 pm

Yep, I just checked my disc and it was published by Mastiff in the US.
PSN: YuriFan9999

Return to “Announcements”