To Employee Blog and Beyond!

This is where we post official messageboard announcements.
robbie
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Re: To Employee Blog and Beyond!

Postby robbie » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:56 am

Lockgo wrote:umm, link to blogs?

What RedCoKid said or http://nisamerica.com/emblog/. You need an NISA Members account to view the blog, but you won't need to register any separate accounts to post comments. I prefer to access the blog via the Member's page because of the "Remember Me" choice. I'm gonna add that functionality to the Employee Blog and Pram's Wish List, but the encryption/hashing involved with the cookies make it kind of a pain to implement.

Gene
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Gene » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:53 pm

Hoho...nice one! I like it!!!
Keep it up NISA ^_^
Spoiler:

lopez
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby lopez » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:03 pm

Do the NISA staff do any pranks or get into any crazy shenanigans? If so, spill the beans ;)

Gene
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Gene » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:30 am

NISA should participate in April Fool Joke.

I think 2 or 3 years ago, gamefaqs pulled out a really good one. The main page claimed FBI and copyrighted company filed a case against them and they were forced to shut down (couldn't access the guide at all - I need it at that time lol). The next day, the website works again as usual.
Spoiler:

lopez
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby lopez » Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:42 pm

Gene wrote:NISA should participate in April Fool Joke.

That would be sweet.... but I don't know if they'd have the resources or even the desire to do something like that..... :|

But then again, if Atlus could do it....(something about pirates stealing video games.....) then I'm sure NISA could dig deep into their bag of Disgaea flavored humor

Varyag
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Varyag » Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:10 pm

Good news, I think it'll be interesting.
BTW wide opened communications with the fans gives Nippon Ichi +1000 points of respect =)) Honestly it's great when developers gives players the chance to outspeak their opinion, and listen for it.

I hope you understand what I'm tried to say... sorry for poor Eng =))
Sorry for bad English, it's not my first language :))

~Proud Member of the JSFPS (Fate/Extra Squad)~

perrandy
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby perrandy » Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:51 pm

i think the employee blog needs some work.and by work i mean the bloggers talking back to the ppl that post in to their blogs.heck,we get more interaction with robbie here than on the nisa's blog proper :(

robbie
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby robbie » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:38 pm

perrandy wrote:i think the employee blog needs some work.and by work i mean the bloggers talking back to the ppl that post in to their blogs.heck,we get more interaction with robbie here than on the nisa's blog proper :(

I can promise you everyone at NISA loves to hear from the fans! But because I think you have a point I sent an e-mail out today to try and encourage people to post on our websites more often. Some people here love to read stuff from the fans, but just can't think of responses sometimes. Also, as I pointed out in my last two blog posts, it's been abnormally busy here at NISA. I think we're starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel, though! So there should be more interaction in the near future :mrgreen: .

Return to “Announcements”