Atelier Rorona 10th Assignment

Official forums for games from the Atelier series
Gogosandjr
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Re: Atelier Rorona 10th Assignment

Postby Gogosandjr » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:49 pm

I am so damn ready to BANG my head off the wall. I even contemplated just putting my own head through the damn TV over this.. sorry for the graphic imagining. IM ready to SCREAM! Thank you guys for all the help on this Im going to try try again and if i dont make it Im gonna keep coming to ask for more help, TIL i get it right. I dont have the help I once had b/4 and I miss it very much and I totally took it for granted I know and im sorry, and i plan to work on that, but right now i have to figure this out alot by myself. IM HATING IT! So if you all could please just be ready with as much help as I can get lol. sorry to be greedy.

Shiz, I did not even concider bombs but now im glad you braught it up b/c now i will use them.

Also another question i have and YES I am air headed and stupid, so be prepared. Can I change of add gear to Ro? I mean someone please explain to me how or what i need to do to do it if i can b/c im doing this bare back it seems and well DUH me for not playing it smart and keeping my cool and being polite and asking for help. and Just accepting some criticizium. SIghs.

Thanks guys!
T
HUGS
Before:
Image ImageAfter: June 20, 13 Image

Mlada
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Mlada » Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:42 am

You made it to assignment ten with starting equipment? o_o...I mean the game isn't that hard battle wise, but upgrading equipment is a bit of a necessity too...

First of all, to access your equipment menu, bring up the main menu ("triangle button"I believe). Hit either the "up" or "down" button on the R pad until you come across the submenu, "equipment". From there is where you can actually change your party members equipment (which you should be able to change your party members' equipment too and not just Rorona). You can try to change weapons, but first thing is you must have equipment on you, or if you're in the workshop, you must have equipment in the containers. If you don't (I don't know if you've made any up to this point), then you need to make/order weapons.

(This part is just in case you don't know how to acquire weapons, so if you know how, disregard this paragraph) To make weapons, you need to first craft up some ingots and/or cloth. Given you're at assignment 10, taking you to a place that always bombards first time players (or at least players that didn't focus on fighting a lot) with a drastic enemy power curve, you're going to want to craft the best ingots (look at the traits to see if it'll be something low like "Tinc" or something high like "Silvatite". To tell what the better ingots/cloths are, you can go to Hagel's blacksmith and look what items he can order...the lower on the list, the better the quality. After you spend a few days making the ingots and cloths, then go to Hagel to order the actual weapons (make sure you have the ingots and cloths in your basket). Go to the order menu, and providing you have enough money/cole, that's how you get your weapons and armor.

Gogosandjr
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Gogosandjr » Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:33 am

Thanks
Last edited by Gogosandjr on Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Before:

Mlada
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Mlada » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:58 am

Maybe I don't really know you well, but I haven't seen you go out of hand any...Maybe you're just modest...

Gogosandjr
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Gogosandjr » Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:53 am

Thanks I have learned IM always calm til im used to someone. I do get a lil snappy here and there, but i am trying to fix it. I lost someone I care very much about and Im doing what ever I can to fix it. Slowing down on the cussing, and IM looking into some books and other things to fix anger and defensive behavior issues. It was so bad that with this game I have put it down. I dont know if im gonna go back to it though I like it very much, i often find myself wanting to bang my head off a wall. Im currently playing Star Wars: unleashed 2 ( i know thats not the full title ). I am enjoying it. I think also part of the anger with Rorona is It was baught for a main reason, that is no long there, so its depressing for me.

SIghs, I hope to get back on that horse and finish the game once anyways. I just need to get pass assignment 10 lol. I did start over for a 3rd time b/c now i know what I was missing and the gear i had gotten i didnt know how to equip so i sold it b/c i didnt think there was a purpose to it... Dumb rear me. So IM gonna start from scratch, snag the gear again and do it right this time. I knew from the beginning when i first started I wasnt doing something right and now i know what, but it doesnt fix the spaz out due to it, so now to make the best of it. I wish I knew more about thse games that way I could stay a bit calmer. lol. DO they make stratagey books for these games or is everything right in the lil book in the game case?
Before:

Mlada
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Mlada » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:13 pm

I've never seen a guide for an Atelier game (in the states), but there is a place where gamers compile their own info to make fan guides... www.Gamefaqs.com

There should be a decent Rorona FAQ there, given I've had to use it a few times. You can find stuff on all sorts of games there, and it might give some extra insight on how to get through assignment 10...

Once you pass assignment 10, things should be smooth sailing...10 always throws first-time players off...I almost didn't make it my first time playing since I didn't have a specific character I always used for battles...I had to run from most of the monsters in order to get what I needed and I made it back with just a few days to spare...

Gogosandjr
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Gogosandjr » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:36 pm

I do alot of running myself. Though I do find the ones I can not run from which become a pain in my rear. I do chose to stick with sterk, and Gio, or replace sterk with ( how do you spell his name ) iteksy ( I know thats wrong lol. It looks wrong. ) i havent found the perfect rythm with any of them yet. I just know im having it rough on this part and im ready to just throw down my hands for now and take a break. I've been playing like i said Star wars and enjoying it during my time for Rorona. But im going to play it a wee bit today. Im currently watch the 7 hary potters I have so Im busy at the moment. lol. Im trying to catch up i havent seen from the 4th one on yet so im working on it. Being depressed makes me just slushy and miserable. sighs
Before:

Mlada
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Mlada » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:49 pm

Iksel...close enough...LOL

Gio and Sterk are overpowered when you first get them, so it's a good choice. I chose them too, but then again, it's also because they were my favorites. Iksel was on up there too with his healing abilities. I also recommend (if you haven't tried so already) to make bombs...High powered ones with traits like boost quality, potential, satisfying, and boost effect (all at +3 if possible)...That's what actually helped me on my first playthrough, given those Griffons were impossible for my low-leveled party (well, Gio was about right, but Iksel and Rorona were screwed). I suggest making a few, and if you have the money for it, have Hagel wholesale it. Then when he gets them fully stocked, buy them all and just keep going to him from there on out to maintain your bomb supply. I also did well with Globes, in which Tiffani can wholesale those.

Gogosandjr
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Gogosandjr » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:35 pm

Thats something i keep forgetting to do is make bombs b/4 I go out there. That was part of the initial start over for this third start. To level as I was the second time but to do it by building up the bombs this time and then when i started talking in here and Vampko and I started talking I was questioning gear and he indicated, i believe that you had already mentioned that to me, so IM also going to work on that. I was in mid thought of it and was gonna ask sawa but then things went sour, regretfully my own fault, but I am sorry for it. anyways, I so appreciate any help I can get. Youre making me hungry to return to it now. But i still am being remoarseful toward my own losses. i had originally got the game to participate in with Sawa.
Last edited by Gogosandjr on Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Before:

Gogosandjr
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Gogosandjr » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:59 pm

Wow thank you so much on the gear info. I think im actually gonna pull through it this time. So sad I cant share the joy with who ALL i wanna though. THANK YOU VAMPKO, And Mlada
Before:

Gogosandjr
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Gogosandjr » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:26 pm

FINALLY THANK YOU EVERYONE! Sawa Also helped me. I begged. I hope he knows how much i have missed him and how sorry I am for everything! Hes so awesome!!!! I appreciate everyones help!
Before:

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:28 pm

Awesome ~
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

Mlada
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Mlada » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:35 am

No problem...glad it all worked out!

Return to “Atelier Series”