Atelier Meruru (?) Alchemist of Arland 3 Setting/Location

Official forums for games from the Atelier series
AmyF
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Atelier Meruru (?) Alchemist of Arland 3 Setting/Location

Postby AmyF » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:57 am

In Rorona the town was an industrial-type town (kind of) and Totori's hometown is like a coastal town. And from looking at the artwork of the town from the official website (http://atelier-ps3.jp/newatelier/) it looks as though Meruru's town is a foresty/naturey town. Also, from the screenshot Meruru appears to be running through a forest, but to the right you can see the roof of a house (I think its a house?).

What do you guys think???

Thx for reading xx
Attachments
meru.jpg
meru.jpg (217.13 KiB) Viewed 1519 times
mer.jpg
mer.jpg (206.46 KiB) Viewed 1519 times
me.jpg
me.jpg (216.61 KiB) Viewed 1519 times
Get [email protected] 2 PS3 localized!

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Atelier Meruru (?) Alchemist of Arland 3 Setting/Location

Postby vampko » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:30 am

It's possible. We need more details before we can make a decision though.
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

Sawa
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Sawa » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:34 pm

Yea this is a nice idea but like vampko said we need a lot more facts before we can really discuss anything.
Patiently waiting~

AmyF
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby AmyF » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:21 am

Well now that we have loads more info, do you think so? From looking at all the sreenshots it looks like a foresty town :)
Get [email protected] 2 PS3 localized!

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:25 am

It does look very foresty. I'm hoping for multiple kinds of areas like in Totori and Rorona though. I'm sure there will be, and I'm sure Meruru is going to amaze us all ~ <3
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

Nico87
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Nico87 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:19 am

This is all you need to know -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g55-DEc ... re=related

On a serious note, I don't know. As always, I'd love for every Atelier game to be localized, but I fear Gust are getting too far ahead for our good. We all know NIS America is busy with Disgaea 4 for now, and then you have the partnership with Imageepoch which will surely take up a fair amount of time and resources. When NIS America have gone through the backlog, they'd still have to work on Atelier Totori, right? And if and when that's done, NIS Japan probably have something in the pipeline which will require attention, and as a result of that, I doubt we'll ever see Meruru. Totori is still a good possibility in my opinion. If it really sold around the 70k mark then that's fantastic.

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:18 am

Nico87 wrote:This is all you need to know -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g55-DEc ... re=related

On a serious note, I don't know. As always, I'd love for every Atelier game to be localized, but I fear Gust are getting too far ahead for our good. We all know NIS America is busy with Disgaea 4 for now, and then you have the partnership with Imageepoch which will surely take up a fair amount of time and resources. When NIS America have gone through the backlog, they'd still have to work on Atelier Totori, right? And if and when that's done, NIS Japan probably have something in the pipeline which will require attention, and as a result of that, I doubt we'll ever see Meruru. Totori is still a good possibility in my opinion. If it really sold around the 70k mark then that's fantastic.

Totori should be coming soon enough after D4, have faith. GUST is one of the companies which made NISA so well-known.

It may take a while, but we'll get Meruru. I am going to have to import it for sure though. I need another JP game to practice my skills on, and a cute game like this is sure to be fun to translate ~ <3
Spoiler:

Return to “Atelier Series”