Page 4 of 6

Re: Atelier Pictures Thread

Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:26 pm
by ShadowJetX
Your sketches are quite decent really, and that ain't no lie. If you put more details in they'd be much better though, like for instance the belt buckles on Mimi's belts or maybe added in a few more stands of hair.

Re: Atelier Pictures Thread

Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:49 pm
by raspberrylicious
Oooh, I like the Mimi sketch better than your Totori one! ^_^

Re: Atelier Pictures Thread

Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:39 pm
by Mr.putrickbutz
ShadowJetX wrote:Your sketches are quite decent really, and that ain't no lie. If you put more details in they'd be much better though, like for instance the belt buckles on Mimi's belts or maybe added in a few more stands of hair.



Thank you, yea I have that trouble I ether put too much detail and it looks bad or not enough and it looks to plain but I'll get there

Re: Atelier Pictures Thread

Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:28 pm
by RoronasLover
Don't know if it's the right place to post this, but here's a picture of myself, wearing my I Love Rorona Tshirt which I had specially made.

Re: Atelier Pictures Thread

Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:37 pm
by ShadowJetX
Atelier Funeral wrote:Don't know if it's the right place to post this, but here's a picture of myself, wearing my I Love Rorona Tshirt which I had specially made.

Image

Part of me is jealous, part of me doesn't know how to feel.

Re: Atelier Pictures Thread

Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:53 pm
by RoronasLover
Heh, Well there is nothing I wouldn't do for my Rorona. <3

Re: Atelier Pictures Thread

Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:07 pm
by RoronasLover
A new artwork of Rorona and myself.

Image

I am practicing with smoothing now. Trying to make it look more "painted" that sketched.

Re: Atelier Pictures Thread

Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:43 pm
by raspberrylicious
I like the background. Rorona was really well-drawn too. I think you're getting better at drawing her. ;)

Re: Atelier Pictures Thread

Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:09 pm
by Hayata_Kun
Here's my Meruru Dezaskin that just arrived.

Image

This isn't the the one I originally wanted. I wanted the Rachel Alucard but couldn't find it anywhere.

Re: Atelier Pictures Thread

Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:34 pm
by ShadowJetX
Hayata_Kun wrote:Here's my Meruru Dezaskin that just arrived.

Image

This isn't the the one I originally wanted. I wanted the Rachel Alucard but couldn't find it anywhere.

You lucky dawg. But beyond the skin looking awesome, how does the material feel.

Re: Atelier Pictures Thread

Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:45 pm
by Hayata_Kun
It's really smooth, and is really high quality. I'm very pleased with it.

Re: Atelier Pictures Thread

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:46 pm
by Rin-chan
Hayata_Kun wrote:It's really smooth, and is really high quality. I'm very pleased with it.

Where did you get this? I want one!

Edit: NVM, I found it

Re: Atelier Pictures Thread

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:46 pm
by ShadowJetX
Hayata_Kun wrote:It's really smooth, and is really high quality. I'm very pleased with it.

Hmm, I can't really judge it myself unless I get it myself. The highest quality stuff from my own experience will have a bit of a texture to it, though with the stuff I'm thinking of it'll be impossible to remove with out damaging to the system...

Re: Atelier Pictures Thread

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:31 pm
by BreezeTheme
.E. wrote:A new drawing I did of me and my precious Rorona. <3

Spoiler:
Image

lol there's prinny

Re: Atelier Pictures Thread

Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:06 pm
by vertical09
Hayata_Kun wrote:Here's my Meruru Dezaskin that just arrived.

Image

This isn't the the one I originally wanted. I wanted the Rachel Alucard but couldn't find it anywhere.

Looks awesome dude.
Just hope you ps3 wont fall off, it's half off your desk :lol: