Japanese dubbing where?

Official Prinny: CIRBTH forum!
Hyoukami
New Vassal
New Vassal

Re: Japanese dubbing where?

Postby Hyoukami » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:18 am

I don't understand Japanese but still, it's somewhat change the feeling like "~ssu" accent in Japanese version and "dood" in English version. I don't hate "dood" but sometimes it annoys me that prinnies with different voices (even prinny asagi) adding dood in every sentence that I understand. To be honest I prefer the original hoarse Japanese voice, it fits their appearance better.

AsukaNeumaki
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby AsukaNeumaki » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:52 pm

Actually this game may have been too big including DLC to have a dual-audio feature. Such has in Disgaea 2 DHD they left out 3 DLC characters because supposudly the game wasn't big enough to have those last 3 but there was also no reason for 1 character to be 5 MB
ImageImageImage

Judgment8
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Judgment8 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:52 am

AsukaNeumaki wrote:Actually this game may have been too big including DLC to have a dual-audio feature. Such has in Disgaea 2 DHD they left out 3 DLC characters because supposudly the game wasn't big enough to have those last 3 but there was also no reason for 1 character to be 5 MB

No that's not it. Not the reason for Prinny 1 not having dual audio and not the reason why Disgaea 2 didn't have the last 3 characters.

This voice acting is one of the best (yes it's surprisingly in Prinny 2), Schwarzinnature:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOgz60JoKuA

Pinkemon
Majin
Majin

Postby Pinkemon » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:28 am

Yeah, I'm one of those people who really dont care that it doesn't have that option.

Even in the games with a choice in audio I keep it in english.

You see, I'm not some sort of whiny weaboo who worships GLORIOUS NIPPON DESU NEEEEEE POCKY =^_^= NYAAN!

(Trollface.png)
ImageImage

Laharl2nd
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Laharl2nd » Wed May 09, 2012 2:52 pm

highly agree and Laharls English Voice is perfect and anyone who disagrees is crazy to think otherwise lol. it fits him I can't see him with any other voice period now.

Return to “Prinny: Can I Really Be The Hero?”