Page 1 of 2

Ar Tonelico 4 (Ar no Surge)

Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:27 pm
by betaflame

Re: Ar Tonelico 4 (Ar no Surge)

Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:08 pm
by aquagon
Although I wouldn't give that title, given that while they share the same universe and base setting, the stories of Surge Concerto and Ar tonelico so far haven't shown any connections between them.

Re: Ar Tonelico 4 (Ar no Surge)

Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:24 pm
by betaflame

Re: Ar Tonelico 4 (Ar no Surge)

Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:54 pm
by raspberrylicious
This is more like a spiritual successor to Ar tonelico rather than a sequel...
Either way those scans look great, and the graphics seem to be a big step up for AT3. Hopefully Koei is good and localizes it.

Re: Ar Tonelico 4 (Ar no Surge)

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:28 am
by keiku
ah the new ar serie, i regret they forget the 2d sprite. (2D is futur ^^)
the opening song is really good .
Gameplay turn to turn is good for me.
"raveteil" song was less cheap compare to ar 3 that a good point

i pray for japanese voice if localize (no like Atelier ayesha)

Re: Ar Tonelico 4 (Ar no Surge)

Posted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:41 pm
by jamesstuller
keiku wrote:ah the new ar serie, i regret they forget the 2d sprite. (2D is futur ^^)
the opening song is really good .
Gameplay turn to turn is good for me.
"raveteil" song was less cheap compare to ar 3 that a good point

i pray for japanese voice if localize (no like Atelier ayesha)

I hope no japanese voice like Atelier Ayesha lol.

Re: Ar Tonelico 4 (Ar no Surge)

Posted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:54 am
by MsFuruba
Them graphics are unreal.

Re: Ar Tonelico 4 (Ar no Surge)

Posted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:50 pm
by Wdog-999
Delayed to March 4th

I know it's old news (didn't really keep up much with this game), but it wasn't posted here yet, so...

Re: Ar Tonelico 4 (Ar no Surge)

Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:43 am
by Caper the Fox
So i guess Japan will get this game first before America? and it's nice to see the series being continued as prequels i loved Ar Tonelico III sadly never played the first 2 due to not having a PS2.

Re: Ar Tonelico 4 (Ar no Surge)

Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:13 am
by Bridgeburner
Caper the Fox wrote:So i guess Japan will get this game first before America? and it's nice to see the series being continued as prequels i loved Ar Tonelico III sadly never played the first 2 due to not having a PS2.


That's a shame as the first 2 were better, imo - especially the first one, 2 had a couple technical problems but was overall enjoyable.

Re: Ar Tonelico 4 (Ar no Surge)

Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:44 am
by Wilhem
I really hope it's going to be released in the US at least (and with the JP voice-over please.). I'm going to import the JP release of this game soon and if possible the agent version (I really want the music box ^^) I already can't stand in place (I've learn it existed today and quite ashamed that I didn't heard of it earlier I must say :oops: ), as soon as my PS3 is repaired I'm going to get this game and play non stop for a week. I was quite depressed when Gust said that their would be no more Ar tonelico but now that they release a spiritual successor to it I'm so happy that if I'm not careful I may die of happiness before even playing the game ;) .

Re: Ar Tonelico 4 (Ar no Surge)

Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:09 am
by aquagon
Wilhem wrote:I really hope it's going to be released in the US at least (and with the JP voice-over please.). I'm going to import the JP release of this game soon and if possible the agent version (I really want the music box ^^) I already can't stand in place (I've learn it existed today and quite ashamed that I didn't heard of it earlier I must say :oops: ), as soon as my PS3 is repaired I'm going to get this game and play non stop for a week. I was quite depressed when Gust said that their would be no more Ar tonelico but now that they release a spiritual successor to it I'm so happy that if I'm not careful I may die of happiness before even playing the game ;) .


Actually, it isn't a spiritual succesor anymore: Ar nosurge and Ciel nosurge have been confirmed to be prequels to Ar tonelico with the fact that at one point the characters of Ar nosurge get sent to the Ar Ciel of the First Era, meet Shurelia as she was 700 years ago, meet an Ayatane that seems to be the ancestor of the one Mir met, and they have even showed off that it'll be possible to visit the region of Syestine and the Forest of Shelanoir.

Re: Ar Tonelico 4 (Ar no Surge)

Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:19 am
by Wilhem
Thanks Aquagon, now I really must buy this game I can't wait to play it... :P

Re: Ar Tonelico 4 (Ar no Surge)

Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:58 pm
by Blink_Winkel
.....

Re: Ar Tonelico 4 (Ar no Surge)

Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:05 pm
by betaflame
An earlier post of mine dissappeared, but it's been confirmed for localization on 9/26/14 for EU