Ar Tonelico Qoga Endings

The official forums for all things Ar Tonelico
SirUmnei
Peon
Peon

Ar Tonelico Qoga Endings

Postby SirUmnei » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:37 am

Hello. I know this forum section seems a bit deserted, but I wondered if anyone would be so kind to help me with a question I have.

You see, I played to the first two games and had an amazing experience with both. I however can't get access to the third game, not only because I don't have the console, but because I can't actually find it where I'm from. Regardless, I would like to write a FanFiction story of sort for the series, and I needed to know one small thing: What are the differences between the endings of the third game? I need to know since the story I'm writing heavily depends on the state of the world after the third game. If anybody could be so kind to give a quick summary of what happens on each ending (not herione wise (the heroine path doesn't matter), but world wise), I would appreciate it very much. If you could go a mile longer, a quick summary of important events would also help greatly. Feel free to spoil anything and everything, by the way. Also keep in mind I want a summary, and not every single tiny bit of detail.

Return to “Ar Tonelico Series”