Official release date ?

The official forums for all things Ar Tonelico
LAMV
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Official release date ?

Postby LAMV » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:06 pm

shymel94 wrote:http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/01/19/hyperdimension-neptunia-premium-edition-update-ar-tonelico-qoga%E2%80%99s-sensual-powers/

What the heck is with that camp conversation screenshot? It's like they copied/pasted the one from Ar Tonelico 1 and photoshopped a stock image of Saki there. It doesn't look right.

zatrox
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby zatrox » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:12 pm

shymel94 wrote:http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/01/19/hyperdimension-neptunia-premium-edition-update-ar-tonelico-qoga%E2%80%99s-sensual-powers/

Last but not least, we’re proud to bring you some fresh info on Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel, dood! The hit title has finally landed on the PS3 and is ready to go out with a bang in the final installment in this epic series. With a jam-packed Blu-Ray disc (seriously, it’s almost a full Blu-Ray), you can expect an extremely in-depth and satisfying epic tale!!

Whaaat?

About the front, it does look quite...odd. I think it's the shadows on the letters the ones that make it seem odd, added with a weird placement of the text. But, as Kari said, perhaps it's just a PR shot.

Anyways, Ryan unoficially confirmed Totori on the comments yet again.

Ryan wrote:When asked about Atelier Totori's release date:

Hey dood,
We’ll see what we can do ^^ It may be sooner than 2012 but I can’t give any specifics until we officially announce the game.
四百二儒十燃やせ
[21:15:19] <zatrox> what the fuck is wrong with you, vampko
[21:15:23] <CirnoThe9> EVERYTHING

shymel94
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby shymel94 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:17 pm

zatrox wrote:
Last but not least, we’re proud to bring you some fresh info on Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel, dood! The hit title has finally landed on the PS3 and is ready to go out with a bang in the final installment in this epic series. With a jam-packed Blu-Ray disc (seriously, it’s almost a full Blu-Ray), you can expect an extremely in-depth and satisfying epic tale!!

Whaaat?

I saw that and was confused by it as well. I can't think on how this game takes up that much space.
3DS FC: 2148-8629-2994
PSN ID: sheena1278
Wii U FC: shy_mel

Kari
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Kari » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:20 pm

shymel94 wrote:This is off topic but Kari, I'd like to thank you for your work on this.

:3 Thanks! That site brings back so many memories, haha. Those were fun times.

LAMV wrote:What the heck is with that camp conversation screenshot? It's like they copied/pasted the one from Ar Tonelico 1 and photoshopped a stock image of Saki there. It doesn't look right.

There's a LOT of reused backgrounds in AT3 from 1 and 2, just upscaled a bit for PS3. It's pretty obvious at times.
Lovebar by Rarutos

Netherworld's Light
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Netherworld's Light » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:34 pm

I'm not sure about the font. It doesn't look right, it could be just a screenshot of an early version or something. I need to wait for more screenshots to see if that is the case or not.

Ar Tonelico
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Ar Tonelico » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:46 pm

shymel94 wrote:
zatrox wrote:

Whaaat?

I saw that and was confused by it as well. I can't think on how this game takes up that much space.

It just means it covers almost a full single layer 25GB Blu-ray disc not talking about a dual-layer 50GB disc, but yes it does take up pratically a full single layer disc.

Time-boy
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Time-boy » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:12 am

I wonder if NISA will release the official release date of the game once the website is out...
Was yea ra chs sheak en weak mea

Ar Tonelico
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Ar Tonelico » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:11 am

Time-boy wrote:I wonder if NISA will release the official release date of the game once the website is out...

Probably will just say Spring 2011 like Neptunia did or at least March 2011. But so far it's like everywhere is saying March 15th.

Time-boy
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Time-boy » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:43 am

Ar Tonelico wrote:
Time-boy wrote:I wonder if NISA will release the official release date of the game once the website is out...

Probably will just say Spring 2011 like Neptunia did or at least March 2011. But so far it's like everywhere is saying March 15th.

You're right cuz on amazon.com they put March 15th as the release date as well.Now there's Barnes and Nobles, amazon.ca and .com, Gamestop, EBgames, gamefly and many others who put that date as well. Personnaly, i think theres no mistake. It really is March 15th. UPDATE: just went on a website who claims that the game release date is officialy march 15th. I dont know if its real...Heres the link: http://dualshockers.com/2011/01/22/ar-t ... te-is-set/
Was yea ra chs sheak en weak mea

Return to “Ar Tonelico Series”