Qoga So poorly Listed...

The official forums for all things Ar Tonelico
Sawa
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Re: Qoga So poorly Listed...

Postby Sawa » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:11 pm

Ar Tonelico wrote:Eh Amazon gets the specs wrong on many things. Like on movies, a lot of the time they put the wrong Aspect Ratio, not showing all of the audio options, wrong region encoding, wrong movie rating, and so on.

Yea there like you kno what ur buying.
Patiently waiting~

fireguardiancoty
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby fireguardiancoty » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:20 pm

Justin iZ Here wrote:im a little sad at how shitty gamestop's website has this listed...no display picture, no description, they used the JP trailer, no screen shots..you can tell whoever was in charge of this page did not want to work that day...
they dont even have it listed as a premium box, or what comes in it, it tells you nothing at all...

http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/ar-to ... ciel/89661

They also have the wrong company listed (Temco Koei).

Nervunit01
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Nervunit01 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:11 am

Kari wrote:Instead of always insisting that these games get pushed aside, maybe stop and think that the websites don't have the boxart images or other media. As in, NISA or someone didn't send them over :roll:

could be but on gamespot for exsample it's not even on the available now list and in the two gamestops in my area its not on the print out list or the over head list for out this week and sadly for 2 of my friends that didnt reserve it thay didnt have 1 spare copy.but if halo or call of duty comes out you basicly get a guy singing its release at you when you open the door.All im saying is even with out promo stuff from nis if thay were too atlest have it writen with a sharpie that this game exsist people like my two friends would've ethier reserved it or thay would've ordered more then reserve copys that thay would've bought.
So tell me, what's it like living in a constant haze of stupidity?

Return to “Ar Tonelico Series”