Fate/stay night [Realta Nua] for PS Vita

Forum for making game localization requests via posts/polls/whatever.
NakoruruFan90
Geo Master
Geo Master

Fate/stay night [Realta Nua] for PS Vita

Postby NakoruruFan90 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:52 am

Okay, so I know this is going to be a complete shot in the dark, but I didn't see any other thread regarding this title. Seeing as NISA has been localizing and publishing visual novels like Spike Chunsoft's Dangan Ronpa duology, I just thought that it would be awesome to see an officially translated version of Fate/stay night [Realta Nua] for the PS Vita.

Keep in mind that this is the all ages version, and it already exists for the Vita in Japan. I imported a copy of it a while back and it plays well on the handheld as with any other visual novel. I know that the game is extremely text-heavy, and I'm not sure if it's feasible for a localization/publisher to be able to translate that much text, especially for a small company like NISA, but I thought I would just post the idea here since there is quite a sizable fanbase in the US and Europe. I myself am a huge Type-Moon fan and I absolutely loved the Fate/stay night anime as well as Fate/Unlimited Codes and Fate/Extra for the PSP.

Here is the official website if you wish to take a look at it:

http://www.kadokawa.co.jp/game/fatevita/
PSN: NakoruruFan90 / Twitter: @NakoruruFan90 / YouTube: NakoruruFan90 / Skype: nakorurufan90
Your friendly neighborhood otaku since 1991, zam!

Hagaren5
Peon
Peon

Re: Fate/stay night [Realta Nua] for PS Vita

Postby Hagaren5 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:47 am

Ok, I leterally just register to write here and I dont even speak english!

Pleas do this, please, this is not just something that would be apealing to north americans, latinoamerica has a really big anime fan base, and Fate/Stay Night is one of the basics to our world. This may still be a shot in the dark but.........believe me, this novel is superb and I really want to play this again for the trophies and for the amazing 3-route story!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp3EfuYJ9d8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKSK9_mN1Vc

Alexeon
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Alexeon » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:10 pm

I just registered and I guess this is going to be my first post.

Given how huge F/SN is getting these days, I'm honestly surprised no one has officially brought the game over yet. I think it's a great chance, if you ask me. I'd love to read it on my Vita.

NewGuy
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby NewGuy » Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:08 am

I would very (very) much like to play Fate/Stay Night on my Vita, so I voice my support!

G3n3raL86
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby G3n3raL86 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:35 am

I love VNs and seeing so many of them lately really makes me happy. I would love for a localization for this, too:)
My Street Fighter 4 FanFiction Project: fav.me/d3k2f2f

PSN ID: G3n3raL986, everywhere else (XBL, NNID, Steam, Skype): G3n3raL86

ZekeFreek
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby ZekeFreek » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:19 pm

I think your time may be better spent bugging Sekai Project about this one.

Besides, I dont think NISAs particular style of localization would mesh well with FSN.
Follow me on Twitter, http://www.twitter.com/ZekeFreek
Click Below To Check Out My Original Web Novel Series! Million To One!
Listen me and some chums talk anime at https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuyashath ... ubeythe3rd

shadowmaksim
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby shadowmaksim » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:59 pm

ZekeFreek wrote:Besides, I dont think NISAs particular style of localization would mesh well with FSN.

While I don't mean this as a slight against the fellows at NISA...this is very much the case.

"FSN" in general, outside of maybe "Carnival Phantasm" and "Prisma Illya" at times, is probably way too heavy. While I don't doubt that NISA can handle a darker or more serious atmosphere/story on occasion, they pretty much excel in the light-hearted and whimsical. And that of course is going to carry over, no matter how hard they try not to. Even some of their darker material like "Soul Nomad" and "The Witch & The Hundred Knight" are still much lighter in comparison.

Not to mention the terminology and names of things have so long since been concreted that any slight changes at all would completely blow up in there faces, being so popular and all. Heck, I still remember being slightly peeved myself on some translations by Aksys Games in "Fate/Extra" and those were barely even that different. Tohsaka vs Tousaka, Heroic Spirit vs Legendary Soul, etc.

Daverost
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Daverost » Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:32 pm

ZekeFreek wrote:I think your time may be better spent bugging Sekai Project about this one.

I'd say Aksys, given that they publish Vita titles regularly, are into VNs, and have published Fate before.

Sekai Project, on the other hand, is a much smaller company that still doesn't have any Vita titles under their belt.
I never got my avatars.
Still holding my breath for the other Marl Kingdom games.

ZekeFreek
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby ZekeFreek » Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:03 pm

Daverost wrote:
ZekeFreek wrote:I think your time may be better spent bugging Sekai Project about this one.

I'd say Aksys, given that they publish Vita titles regularly, are into VNs, and have published Fate before.

Sekai Project, on the other hand, is a much smaller company that still doesn't have any Vita titles under their belt.

They have shown interest though. Its not impossible.

Id rather have Aksys than NISA, but FSN is something I feel needs to be handled by former fan translators. People who have been in the VN community long enough to understand what people want.
Follow me on Twitter, http://www.twitter.com/ZekeFreek
Click Below To Check Out My Original Web Novel Series! Million To One!
Listen me and some chums talk anime at https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuyashath ... ubeythe3rd

Return to “Game Requests”