Uta no Prince-sama Repeat (PSVita)

Forum for making game localization requests via posts/polls/whatever.
raspberrylicious
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Uta no Prince-sama Repeat (PSVita)

Postby raspberrylicious » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:55 pm

Looks interesting (moreso than Norn9/Code:Realize), I might bite.
Anime List | Visual Novel List | 3DS FC: 3781-0258-9209 | Miiverse: raspbear

Hydrangea
Peon
Peon

Postby Hydrangea » Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:44 pm

I went ahead and made an account just to reply to this! I've never watched the anime, but I've heard so much about this series over the years that I'm incredibly surprised it hasn't been localized yet! But hey, this might just be the shot it needed! I think this has a good chance of becoming successful, if not only because visual novels are getting good traction in the west, but because the rhythm game elements described could draw in a bigger audience.

francesprince
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby francesprince » Wed May 25, 2016 11:34 pm

I just love the animie, and would love to play this.

eylena
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby eylena » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:00 am

I love to see this game get an english release as I love the first two anime seasons(3rd one was meh)but allow me
to remind you all of something important.

Before you guys get excited by their reply that its on Nisa's radar remember that games like this
need to be released in japan first before they can work on it this is the case for a lot of localization companies there is also
the thing called rights/licensing but another person already explained that.

To be very honest I don't see the utapri vita port coming out this year in japan since it doesn't even have a release date yet just TBA.
The vita port's website hasn't even updated ever since the announcement also Broccoli seems to be busy with their newest release Magic Kyun.

Nisa knows about it but they CANNOT do anything till the game is done and released in japan so if you think you are gonna get it this year
you can forget about that happening, I can't wait to hear more about it and perhaps Nisa should look into Meiji Tokyo Renki Full Moon instead.
Even though Meikoi is not even co-developed by nippon-ichi but atleast that has a release date.

CloudySky
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby CloudySky » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:56 pm

Looks like we finally have a release date for Uta no Prince-sama Repeat in Japan! It'll be coming out on January 26. They're going to be expanding on the original PSP game too, with addition of new voiced scenarios and CGs.

http://gematsu.com/2016/06/uta-no-princ ... y-26-japan

It's great to see all the support that this thread has gotten! And many thanks to Prinny Supervisor for chiming in and letting us know your thoughts! Just knowing that the game is on your radar is encouraging. :)
Last edited by CloudySky on Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VerdelishJP
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby VerdelishJP » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:58 pm

Preordered it at the speed of light. I can't wait for January! So many great games coming out in Q1 2017... I'm gonna be so broke :lol:

Quillbell
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Quillbell » Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:44 am

I adored the first season of UtaPri, as silly as it often was. And I have a soft spot for games like this that are big happy and colourful, especially if they include music in some way. Glad you guys are taking it into consideration and I hope you find the resources to localize it. I'd definitely buy it.

Diananina23
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Diananina23 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:35 pm

I'd love to play an Uta no prince game too! Please consider it Nis.

lindasmith
Peon
Peon

Postby lindasmith » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:04 pm

It would be really great if such games can be brought over.

rainbowkeys
Peon
Peon

Postby rainbowkeys » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:26 pm

I mean, if NISA can localise millions of fanservicey games for dudes, they can at least bring one female-oriented games for girls too, lol. But eh, NISA doesn't seem to realise that otome fans (or just girls who play video games) do exist outside of Japan, unlike Idea Factory, Aksys, and MangaGamer (bless the 3 of them).

Return to “Game Requests”