Sundays penultimate stage and finished

Forum for making game localization requests via posts/polls/whatever.
lw789
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Sundays penultimate stage and finished

Postby lw789 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:00 pm

NORFOLK, Va. -- The St. Johns IceCaps got third-period goals from four different skaters, and weathered a Norfolk offensive storm to earn a 5-3 win over the Admirals for a 2-1 lead in their American Hockey League Eastern Conference playoff series. Josh Morrisey got the offence going with a goal just 39 seconds into the final period and Ben Chiarot, Jerome Samson and Adam Lowry added the others for IceCaps. "To get a goal in the first shift of such an important game lifts the bench and builds momentum," said IceCaps coach Keith McCambridge. "I thought after that, we got back to doing what we needed to, and that was managing pucks better and being a harder team to play against." Eric ODell scored in the first period for St. Johns. Jesse Blacker, Max Friberg, and Josh Manson scored for the Admirals. Norfolk led 2-1 going into the final period, after Friberg and Blacker scored within 1:42 of each other in the first period. The Admirals, who have struggled offensively all season, had been outshot 14-6 up until that point. After a scoreless second period, Morrisey tied the game on a shot from the blue-line behind two screening teammates. "You give up a goal in the first minute of the third period with a 2-1 lead, thats not a recipe for success," Norfolk coach Trent Yawney said. Chiarots goal, also scored from well outside, gave the IceCaps a 3-2 lead eight minutes later. "I was trying to box out the player in front of me, and the shot went through my legs," said Norfolk defenseman Manson. "I dont think (goaltender Brad Thiessen) saw it." Manson replied 47 seconds later, scoring from the right faceoff circle over a sprawling Michael Hutchinson in the St. Johns net. The IceCaps Zach Redmond pushed Norfolks Matt Bailey into Hutchinson, knocking him down and clearing the way for Mansons shot. That tie was short lived, though. Samson scored from short range at 10:05 to give St. Johns the lead, which it nursed the rest of the way. Lowry scored into an empty net. "Ive always had good games here," said Samson. "Now its playoff time, and its even better." Hutchinson turned back 25 shots for his fourth win of the playoffs. Admirals goalie Thiessen made 26 saves. Thiessen, a playoff veteran with Wilkes-Barre/Scranton for four seasons, but the backup since coming to Norfolk in November, was thrust into the starting role after the Anaheim Ducks recalled John Gibson to replace the injured Frederik Anderson. Gibson, who was 4-2 in the playoffs with a 1.45 goals-against average and a 0.955 saves percentage when he was called up, started for Anaheim against the Los Angeles Kings on Saturday. "That doesnt surprise me," said McCambridge about Gibsons call-up. "He looks like hes the real deal." Game 4 is Monday at Norfolk. Michael Jordan Jersey . The Senators return from a lengthy layoff caused by Wednesdays attack on Parliament Hill to host the New Jersey Devils on Saturday night. Tanner Kero Jersey . - Wesley Matthews got a chance to practice his bow-and-arrow 3-point celebration on Sunday night. http://www.officialblackhawksauthority. ... rsey-c-11/. Even that couldnt slow them down against the New Orleans Hornets. Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook scored 31 points apiece and the Thunder overcame injuries to two key backups to beat New Orleans 101-93 Monday night for their 10th straight home win. Cody Franson Jersey .com) - John Wall had 15 points, 12 assists and four steals as the Washington Wizards defeated the New Orleans Pelicans 92-85 on Monday night. Gustav Forsling Jersey . 1. Did the Senators trade the wrong goalie? Lets make one thing clear: The Ottawa Senators acquired Ben Bishop from the St. Louis Blues for one reason and one reason alone.MONACO, Monaco - Defending world rally champion Sebastien Ogier of France began his title defence with a victory at the season-opening Monte Carlo rally Sunday, finishing ahead of Finlands Jari-Matti Latvala and Andreas Mikkelsen of Norway as Volkswagen swept the podium places.Ogier led Latvala by 42.8 seconds overnight and increased his lead after Sundays three stages to finish 58 seconds ahead of Latvala and more than two minutes clear of Mikkelsen.Winning Monte Carlo means a lot for every driver, but especially for me, Ogier said after clinching it for the third time. This event had the best atmosphere I have experienced on a rally. When I drove the stage close to my home village, the atmosphere was magical.The 31-year-old Ogier was only interested in protecting his lead and drove cautiously, failing to win a stage Saturday or Sunday.The important thing is to try to win the rally, not todays stages, he said. Its the most important rally of the season. The weather makes it a huge challenge but the satisfaction is great when you make it.Citroen driver Mads Ostberg of Norway finished fourth.ddddddddddddRetired nine-time champion Sebastien Loeb of France — driving as a guest at the race — won Sundays penultimate stage and finished eighth overall.Britains Kris Meeke won Sundays opener — a short 10-kilometre (6-mile) trek — with Ogier finishing sixth and gaining a further five seconds on Latvala, who was ninth.Ogier again placed fifth on the next special — stage 14 from La Bollene Vesubie to Sospel — and finished more than 10 seconds clear of Latvala.Stage 14 featured the races famed hairpin ascent up Col de Turini, and Polish driver Robert Kubica, the winner of four stages, had to pull out as he went off the road at the finish.Latvala also had problems negotiating Turinis flying finish.The brakes are horrible, he said. I had no bite on them and it was very, very scary to drive.Loeb, a seven-time winner at Monaco, won the stage ahead of Ostberg.Meeke clinched stage 15 — a special power stage — to take maximum bonus points, with Loeb taking two bonus points for second spot and Latvala taking one for third.The next event is at Rally Sweden next month. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Perry_Como
Majin
Majin

Re: Sundays penultimate stage and finished

Postby Perry_Como » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:10 am

A mysterious message coming from nowhere...

Return to “Game Requests”