READ ME FIRST - THE PURPOSE OF THE GAME REQUEST FORUM

Forum for making game localization requests via posts/polls/whatever.
Houk
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

READ ME FIRST - THE PURPOSE OF THE GAME REQUEST FORUM

Postby Houk » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:00 pm

Hi there! Just to be clear about why the Game Request forum exists.

POST HERE IF: You know of a cool awesome game that exists in Japan that you would love to see NIS America localize for the western market. What we're looking for are games that we've never seen before and which might slip through the crack, and why they would be a great fit for us. Also, when you post, INCLUDE CONTENT. Links to official sites, videos, artwork, whatever. Make it easy for us to get excited about it.

DO NOT POST HERE IF: You want Company X in Japan to make/remake/port/adapt/spawn a game based on an anime/manga/game series/song/idea you had/breakfast cereal. That kind of discussion will be right at home in the General Chat forum. If the game doesn't exist yet, DO NOT post a request for it here.

THINK TWICE ABOUT POSTING HERE IF: You want to request that NISA localize Disgaea X, Atelier Y, or any other big, well-known franchise. I won't necessarily lock it, but keep in mind that we are well aware of their existence and the expectation that we will localize them. If you want to show support for games like that, General Chat is much more likely to be viewed and commented on.

Thank you, and Dog Bless

Return to “Game Requests”