Soul Nomad and the World Eaters(PSN PS2 classics)

Forum for making game localization requests via posts/polls/whatever.
User avatar
Ringwraith
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 10399
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:33 am

Re: Soul Nomad and the World Eaters(PSN PS2 classics)

Postby Ringwraith » Tue May 29, 2012 1:03 pm

Fallen Angel Loretta wrote:You can do that!? :o

I always thought you needed the system...

Yeah, probably not best to go into that grey area.

So, waffles!
Image
<SaturnineTenshi> and we can play with solice because he likes it
<Solice> i hear it's better than playing with myself

<Solice> celtic had a hard time getting his ball out?
<Kana> oh man, you have no idea

User avatar
dood
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
Posts: 2413
Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:14 pm
Location: The Internet

Re: Soul Nomad and the World Eaters(PSN PS2 classics)

Postby dood » Tue May 29, 2012 10:14 pm

NIS please put it on PSN though! I can't find the game and I love throwing my money at you guys!
BA☆KU☆HA☆TSU

User avatar
Sultan Sigma
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis
Posts: 1607
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:31 pm
Location: Denver, Colorado

Re: Soul Nomad and the World Eaters(PSN PS2 classics)

Postby Sultan Sigma » Tue May 29, 2012 10:21 pm

dood wrote:NIS please put it on PSN though! I can't find the game and I love throwing my money at you guys!

Just got this game + Phantom Brave in near perfect condition, cases, manuals and all.

I payed 19 bucks total plus shipping for both. Look around, you will find it.

User avatar
dood
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
Posts: 2413
Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:14 pm
Location: The Internet

Re: Soul Nomad and the World Eaters(PSN PS2 classics)

Postby dood » Tue May 29, 2012 10:30 pm

suttonmitchell wrote:
dood wrote:NIS please put it on PSN though! I can't find the game and I love throwing my money at you guys!

Just got this game + Phantom Brave in near perfect condition, cases, manuals and all.

I payed 19 bucks total plus shipping for both. Look around, you will find it.



My parents won't let me buy from the internet. Even if it's legit they won't do it.
BA☆KU☆HA☆TSU

User avatar
Sultan Sigma
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis
Posts: 1607
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:31 pm
Location: Denver, Colorado

Re: Soul Nomad and the World Eaters(PSN PS2 classics)

Postby Sultan Sigma » Tue May 29, 2012 10:34 pm

dood wrote:My parents won't let me buy from the internet. Even if it's legit they won't do it.

Oh man. Well I got mine from Ebay, so that isn't an option for you. You can go to Gamestop's website, choose the game you are interested in, and do stock search. That way you can see if any stores around you have a pre-owned copy of the game. Other than that, I guess just wait until NISA is able to add more to PSN.

User avatar
Fallen Angel Loretta
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron
Posts: 923
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 12:49 pm
Location: Netherworld, adventuring with my prinny servant.

Re: Soul Nomad and the World Eaters(PSN PS2 classics)

Postby Fallen Angel Loretta » Wed May 30, 2012 1:41 pm

Ringwraith wrote:Yeah, probably not best to go into that grey area.


Gotcha! :D

Ringwraith wrote:So, waffles!


Eh-heh. They're always a good distraction, aren't they? :lol:
Image
Spoiler:
Hetalia Haters Gonna Hate
Image

User avatar
Reminus
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron
Posts: 966
Joined: Fri May 04, 2012 7:53 am
Location: In a small room eating pie

Re: Soul Nomad and the World Eaters(PSN PS2 classics)

Postby Reminus » Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:16 pm

Soul Nomad for PSN...? It will probably sell well considering the lack of PS2 games on there. I would love to see it on the PSN.

NISA should totally do it. Because if they don't I'll have to give my money to someone who has the game... ~shifty eyes~

User avatar
Laharl
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:14 pm

Re: Soul Nomad and the World Eaters(PSN PS2 classics)

Postby Laharl » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:17 pm

I support seeing Soul Nomad released, though I would rather see Makai Kingdom.
Image

User avatar
Scumbadsoldier
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis
Posts: 1883
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:12 pm
Location: Bat Country

Re: Soul Nomad and the World Eaters(PSN PS2 classics)

Postby Scumbadsoldier » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:26 pm

Is it even up to NISA what games they translated go up on PSN? I'm not familliar with all the legal shenanigans but wouldn't that be up to the original devs?

User avatar
dood
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
Posts: 2413
Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:14 pm
Location: The Internet

Re: Soul Nomad and the World Eaters(PSN PS2 classics)

Postby dood » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:11 am

Scumbadsoldier wrote:Is it even up to NISA what games they translated go up on PSN? I'm not familliar with all the legal shenanigans but wouldn't that be up to the original devs?



Does it matter as long as we get the game? I know a guy who said he hasn't seen one being sold in a store since the day it came out.
BA☆KU☆HA☆TSU

User avatar
Ar Tonelico
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count
Posts: 1271
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:57 pm
Location: Metafalss

Re: Soul Nomad and the World Eaters(PSN PS2 classics)

Postby Ar Tonelico » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:37 am

I still find copies of Soul Nomad at my local Wal-Mart.
Image

User avatar
dood
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
Posts: 2413
Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:14 pm
Location: The Internet

Re: Soul Nomad and the World Eaters(PSN PS2 classics)

Postby dood » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:06 am

Ar Tonelico wrote:I still find copies of Soul Nomad at my local Wal-Mart.



Image

Tell me it's a lie..... Oh god this can't be real. You can find copies at your wal mart and I have been looking for a copy for 3 years!
BA☆KU☆HA☆TSU

User avatar
Scumbadsoldier
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis
Posts: 1883
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:12 pm
Location: Bat Country

Re: Soul Nomad and the World Eaters(PSN PS2 classics)

Postby Scumbadsoldier » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:18 pm

dood wrote:
Scumbadsoldier wrote:Is it even up to NISA what games they translated go up on PSN? I'm not familliar with all the legal shenanigans but wouldn't that be up to the original devs?



Does it matter as long as we get the game? I know a guy who said he hasn't seen one being sold in a store since the day it came out.

Uh, yeah. It does. If shit ain't legal they won't do it.

User avatar
dood
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
Posts: 2413
Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:14 pm
Location: The Internet

Re: Soul Nomad and the World Eaters(PSN PS2 classics)

Postby dood » Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:10 pm

Scumbadsoldier wrote:
dood wrote:
Scumbadsoldier wrote:Is it even up to NISA what games they translated go up on PSN? I'm not familliar with all the legal shenanigans but wouldn't that be up to the original devs?



Does it matter as long as we get the game? I know a guy who said he hasn't seen one being sold in a store since the day it came out.

Uh, yeah. It does. If shit ain't legal they won't do it.



And that is why I don't like laws.
BA☆KU☆HA☆TSU

User avatar
Ringwraith
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 10399
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:33 am

Re: Soul Nomad and the World Eaters(PSN PS2 classics)

Postby Ringwraith » Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:54 am

dood wrote:
Scumbadsoldier wrote:
dood wrote:
Scumbadsoldier wrote:Is it even up to NISA what games they translated go up on PSN? I'm not familliar with all the legal shenanigans but wouldn't that be up to the original devs?



Does it matter as long as we get the game? I know a guy who said he hasn't seen one being sold in a store since the day it came out.

Uh, yeah. It does. If shit ain't legal they won't do it.



And that is why I don't like laws.

Well, the creators own the rights to it, or their publisher does at least, so it's their decision if they make a PSN version of the game, and in the case of PS2 versions they don't work on a PS3 unless you tinker with the engine, which takes time and money.
Image
<SaturnineTenshi> and we can play with solice because he likes it
<Solice> i hear it's better than playing with myself

<Solice> celtic had a hard time getting his ball out?
<Kana> oh man, you have no idea


Return to “Game Requests”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests