Record of Agarest War Zero

Forum for making game localization requests via posts/polls/whatever.

Record of Agarest War Zero

Postby RedCoKid » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:44 am

http://www.compileheart.com/agarest_zero/
http://www.siliconera.com/2010/03/11/an ... -war-zero/
siliconera.com wrote:At GDC, Record of Agarest War Zero (aka Agarest Senki Zero) is one of the products Compile Heart is showing to publishers, which they hope will be picked up for international distribution.
I have the 360 NA release on preorder. Though I'd prefer NISA to first localize more Sakura Wars and of course their parent company's titles (there are a lot that haven't yet been officially announced...), RoAW:Z deserves a look.
RedCoKid
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Re: Record of Agarest War Zero

Postby Eelcire » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:26 am

Oh wow, didn't realize that the next game in the lineup was already coming. Well, I have the 360 version of Agarest War pre-ordered so I'd certainly like to see this as well.
Eelcire
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby stealth20k » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:36 am

You both do realize its a ps3 exclusive and most likely aksyss will pick it up in the future....

I suspect nisa has its hands full with atelier rorona, ar tonelico III, and trinity universe
Twitter - @Stealth___
stealth20k
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby RedCoKid » Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:16 am

stealth20k wrote:You both do realize its a ps3 exclusive and most likely aksyss will pick it up in the future....

I suspect nisa has its hands full with atelier rorona, ar tonelico III, and trinity universe

Lyner is editing those 3 with his right hand, 4 anime series with his left, and 2 PSP games with each foot. This leaves the other editor free to take on 2 Sakura Wars games, SRT, and a spare toe or two for RoAW:Z. Everyone at NISA loves multitasking.
RedCoKid
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby XCronoX » Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:25 pm

As long as it's on a disc for the PS3 version I'll get it, still getting Record of Agarest War though maybe I'll wait a bit to see if it comes out on a disc since I've heard SCEA isn't too pleased with how big the file size is and it's going to be the last time they allow a game that big to be released on PSN.
XCronoX
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Derid » Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:52 pm

Pretty sure Aksys going to have first crack at this one if Agarest 1 does reasonably well. Fans should probably just buy Agarest War, if enough do - the rest will take care of itself. If Agarest War does well, NISA doing the sequel would be very odd indeed, not that I would mind if they did but... this is probably a wasted thread.
Derid
Majin
Majin

Postby androvsky » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:36 pm

XCronoX wrote:As long as it's on a disc for the PS3 version I'll get it, still getting Record of Agarest War though maybe I'll wait a bit to see if it comes out on a disc since I've heard SCEA isn't too pleased with how big the file size is and it's going to be the last time they allow a game that big to be released on PSN.

That's interesting; I had been assuming that it was SCEA that wasn't allowing a disc release for it. That makes it sound like it has something to do with Microsoft and the previously 360-exclusive content. Out of curiosity, where did you hear that SCEA was annoyed with the file size?
androvsky
Majin
Majin

Postby Clephas » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:11 pm

Yeah, I was given the impression that SCEA only allowed its localization precisely because it was PSN-only.
Clephas
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Sieghardt » Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:40 am

I was under the impression that Ghostlight were already doing this
Sieghardt
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby feza » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:54 pm

uhh sounds nice XD hopefully it wil come to us and eu.... need to play the first game first :P but it look awsome too XD
feza
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby XCronoX » Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:28 pm

I mashed things together by accident, I do it a lot anyhow Sony has said it won't release games with big file sizes anymore due to strain on the servers and etc. Saw that on Kotaku I'm too lazy ATM to dig through there to find the article though.
XCronoX
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Surreal » Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:34 am

Hopefully Ghostlight will publish this game in the UK like they did with the previous game. They seemed to be happy with its first week sales so here's hoping.

*crosses fingers*
Surreal
Majin
Majin

Postby Lyner Barfless » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:21 pm

RedCoKid wrote:
stealth20k wrote:You both do realize its a ps3 exclusive and most likely aksyss will pick it up in the future....

Lyner is editing those 3 with his right hand, 4 anime series with his left, and 2 PSP games with each foot. This leaves the other editor free to take on 2 Sakura Wars games, SRT, and a spare toe or two for RoAW:Z. Everyone at NISA loves multitasking.

Hmmm? I dunno about that... I'm not on Rorona, at least. I don't think we've announced AT3 or Trinity Universe :? , but the rest... well... sure. Haha...!

That said, on a personal, non-NISA level, I sure would love to see this one brought over. Aksys is fine, but I'd love to take a stab at it, myself. It has the cool moving portraits that Trinity Universe also has. Not that I've seen it in action or anything... uh... YouTube... yeah.
日本だけため Vert: "Oh, my... To think that someone posted a falsehood on an Internet message board!" 日本だけため
Lyner Barfless
Demon Lord
Demon Lord

Postby crucius » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:15 am

I have the PS3 version of agarest generations of war and it´s a great game, the prequel is a SOLD for me
forgive my bad english
crucius
Vassal
Vassal

Postby RedCoKid » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:04 am

Record of Agarest War 2 is also in development for PS3
http://www.siliconera.com/2010/03/17/re ... e-for-ps3/
RedCoKid
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Next