Puella Magi Madoka Magica Portable (PSP)

Forum for making game localization requests via posts/polls/whatever.
Daverost
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Puella Magi Madoka Magica Portable (PSP)

Postby Daverost » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:36 pm

All this from the first episode? You ain't seen nuthin' yet.
I never got my avatars.
Still holding my breath for the other Marl Kingdom games.

Poison Frost
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Poison Frost » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:14 pm

raspberrylicious wrote:If the rest of the series is anything like the end of the first episode, I'm going to love it. <3 Bad endings don't usually make me dislike a series that started well anyway.

Hooo~? Really...I can't say the same for me ^^; Ends badly, I hate it to the core of my soul :P

Spoiler:
So close Tengen Toppa....so close...

kotakoni
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby kotakoni » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:11 pm

Spoiler:
Bonus route shows Homura's true side. At first I loved Homura A LOT. NOW I REALLY LOVE HER, SHE'S DEFINITELY WAIFU MATERIAL. SHE IS MY WAIFU AND THIS IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE. SHE IS /SO/ KIND, she gives Kyouko a home and lets her attend school and everything. She cooks for Kyouko and her kindness exceeds Mami's. I love Homura~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ShadowJetX
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby ShadowJetX » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:51 pm

Poison Frost wrote:
raspberrylicious wrote:If the rest of the series is anything like the end of the first episode, I'm going to love it. <3 Bad endings don't usually make me dislike a series that started well anyway.

Hooo~? Really...I can't say the same for me ^^; Ends badly, I hate it to the core of my soul :P

Spoiler:
So close Tengen Toppa....so close...

Spoiler:
if I had to say, its more like a bitter sweet ending. Everything is better in the end, but you can't help but feel a little melancholy about it when you look at it as a whole. Hope this wasn't to much of a spoiler.

Achan
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Achan » Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:14 am

With the way you folks are talking about all of these routes, I'd like to play this game even more.

Oh NISA, hear our plea~

ShadowJetX
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby ShadowJetX » Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:57 am

Achan wrote:With the way you folks are talking about all of these routes, I'd like to play this game even more.

Oh NISA, hear our plea~

Yeah me too...

Poison Frost
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Poison Frost » Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:41 pm

ShadowJetX wrote:
Spoiler:
if I had to say, its more like a bitter sweet ending. Everything is better in the end, but you can't help but feel a little melancholy about it when you look at it as a whole. Hope this wasn't to much of a spoiler.

Spoiler:
Bitter sweet really does describe the ending of the anime. I mean, EVERYONE DIES! Madoka...well she turns into God but because of that her existence is unravelled, Kyouko dies in order to "save" Sayaka, who gets turned into a witch from not cleaning her gem. Mami....I need not say it and Homura finally dies at the end of the anime. THUS! It's a total sad ending, however the way that Homura dies is...happy in a way. Because of Madoka's position she is able to be with Homura and everyone else in the after life. So.....yeah...very controversial ending

TCJJ
Peon
Peon

Postby TCJJ » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:06 am

I'd love to see it localised. I decided to import it anyway, and I should have it within a few weeks (it's in transit from Japan now). Loved the anime, but a localisation would definitely help. My Japanese is pretty weak at the moment. I mainly bought the game for that Madoka Figma though. I won't lie. But I'm still excited for the game.

Apple 01 DOJ
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Apple 01 DOJ » Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:40 pm

Not going to happen but I would sure but it if it did.

Naruuchiha1313
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Naruuchiha1313 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:42 pm

I wish this would get localized. I just started watching the anime and I'm hooked. I would so buy this off of PSN if it was localized.

youko
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby youko » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:40 pm

I think this all depends on if Aniplex licensed the Puella Magi Madoka Magica as a whole or just the anime on whether or not NIS can get this.
I would be really interest in getting this very much and I would buy the limited edition of this game just like I did the anime. I think its ~$90 in Japan and I'll just let NIS know now that I totally would spend that kind of money for it. Sign me up first for your preorders!

Sidenote: I'm pretty sure they can change some programming and release it as a PS vita if PSP have really dryed up in the US game market.
ImageImage
I'll be the first to admit I love traps & reverse traps.
Awesome: http://www.hulu.com/#!neuro

Daverost
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Daverost » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:13 pm

Yen Press is putting out the Madoka manga, so unless they had to go through Aniplex, then it's safe to assume the anime was licensed separately from the franchise.
I never got my avatars.

youko
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby youko » Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:01 pm

Daverost wrote:Yen Press is putting out the Madoka manga, so unless they had to go through Aniplex, then it's safe to assume the anime was licensed separately from the franchise.

I completely forgot about that! :lol: I thank you very much for pointing that out.
ImageImage
I'll be the first to admit I love traps & reverse traps.
Awesome: http://www.hulu.com/#!neuro

dingdongpo
Peon
Peon

Postby dingdongpo » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:22 am

I really hope this game will be released in America! Either that, or an english patch can be finished. I just finished the anime, and loved it. The alternate endings seem really interesting.
Poison Frost wrote:
Spoiler:
Bitter sweet really does describe the ending of the anime. I mean, EVERYONE DIES! Madoka...well she turns into God but because of that her existence is unravelled, Kyouko dies in order to "save" Sayaka, who gets turned into a witch from not cleaning her gem. Mami....I need not say it and Homura finally dies at the end of the anime. THUS! It's a total sad ending, however the way that Homura dies is...happy in a way. Because of Madoka's position she is able to be with Homura and everyone else in the after life. So.....yeah...very controversial ending
Spoiler:
But, in the actual ending, didn't Homura, Mami, and Kyoko technically live? Madoka's complex wish brought them back to life, although Sayaka couldn't be saved since she was a witch. Or am I confused? That's what I got from it, but I may be wrong.

Daverost
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Daverost » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:06 pm

dingdongpo wrote:
Spoiler:
But, in the actual ending, didn't Homura, Mami, and Kyoko technically live? Madoka's complex wish brought them back to life, although Sayaka couldn't be saved since she was a witch. Or am I confused? That's what I got from it, but I may be wrong.

Spoiler:
Sayaka couldn't be saved because the nature of her wish would lead her down the same path every time. It's not that she was a witch that caused her to not be able to be saved but because she was always becoming a witch that she could never be saved.
I never got my avatars.

Return to “Game Requests”