Kawaii dragons are piss me off ^_^

The official former Cross "something" Discussion Forum
Varyag
Geo Master
Geo Master

Re: Kawaii dragons are piss me off ^_^

Postby Varyag » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:04 am

KlayBuddy, yup, my fault =) Thanks for wide explanation! Currently defeat Troy, and queastion was born - is there some items/accesories/weap/shields which can be gain only by overkilling the bosses? And, also, in "New Game+" on hard mode wll I save all my items/money/ep/tp/pp/exp/titles/levels from current game (when I complete it of course)) )? Currently I'm on a hard mode too.
Sorry for bad English, it's not my first language :))

~Proud Member of the JSFPS (Fate/Extra Squad)~

KlayBuddy
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby KlayBuddy » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:47 am

Yea, there are some rare items that can be obtained by overkilling and stealing from bosses (like overkilling Lazurus for a Railgun). As for your New Game+ question, everything transfers over on Hard mode.
I am training in the shadows.
Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

Nervunit01
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Nervunit01 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:38 pm

for me i killed it at level 29 i have my wepons already lvl 5 and composite with the free DLC with black frames resistance (2972) on misha his atk dont affect her much just skip till ap max and 1 charicter is dead.Then use the weakest charicter to res any falln bring the dragon to 25% hp and you should have a EX bar use your best ex then go for an over kill.i got blindsided by it the first time and thats how it went for me after about 12 battels with that dragon my charicters are lvl 57 my ep is 600k my pp from 0 is 398 and u makes over a mil in gold. once you do this go to ops forgot the dungon number but 1 or 2 dungons after there's a lvl 130 dragon you can do the same tune too if ur looking to power lvl.me i just did it for the EP
So tell me, what's it like living in a constant haze of stupidity?

CelticRedemption
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby CelticRedemption » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:59 pm

the free DLC you get really breaks the game at the beginning for you... i mean seriously, a free Genbu gauntlet at the beginning of the game? that thing doesn't need replacing till like almost near the end
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
[20:25] <Solice> hey, sailor tenshi... blow or squirt?
[20:26] <Kana> ....what

Varyag
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Varyag » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:10 pm

Nervunit01 wrote:for me i killed it at level 29 i have my wepons already lvl 5 and composite with the free DLC with black frames resistance (2972) on misha his atk dont affect her much just skip till ap max and 1 charicter is dead.Then use the weakest charicter to res any falln bring the dragon to 25% hp and you should have a EX bar use your best ex then go for an over kill.i got blindsided by it the first time and thats how it went for me after about 12 battels with that dragon my charicters are lvl 57 my ep is 600k my pp from 0 is 398 and u makes over a mil in gold. once you do this go to ops forgot the dungon number but 1 or 2 dungons after there's a lvl 130 dragon you can do the same tune too if ur looking to power lvl.me i just did it for the EP

I don't use any Items like that in my first playthroug, cos it's ruins the game. In the second and third through I've used Rebellion and other DLC weapons just for fun :) But not in first. It's not interesting to play RPG like that. IMO
Sorry for bad English, it's not my first language :))

~Proud Member of the JSFPS (Fate/Extra Squad)~

Nervunit01
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Nervunit01 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:40 am

ya i normaly dont but i restarted the game over 6 times from the middle or a lil further,mostly cuz my wife and i had falln into hard times and i hada pawn in my ps3 and e-guitar a couple times else i wouldnt have had electric and alota good thay would sever collecting dust lol.but i got it back and those items help me get to where i was at many times before lol.but even if you dont use them constently when fighing baby dragons there awesome for geting you a bigEP boost.
So tell me, what's it like living in a constant haze of stupidity?

Return to “Cross E... that is no longer”