US DLC missing

Official Trinity Universe Discussion Forum
shimrion
New Vassal
New Vassal

US DLC missing

Postby shimrion » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:16 pm

All of the DLC for Trinity Universe is currently missing from the US PSN store. Trinity Universe doesn't even show up in the search function. Just wondering if this was planned or a glitch with moving to the new store layout or something.

Ar Tonelico
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Re: US DLC missing

Postby Ar Tonelico » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:08 pm

It really is just missing. I doubt NISA wanted them to be removed. But it does seem like everytime Sony does a whole makeover to the PSN Store, it's like something goes missing even though it shouldn't.

Or maybe I could just blame Sony for making a crappy looking PSN Store that looks ugly, disorganized, and stupid when there were no issues with the previous look to the PSN Store besides the managing your Download List which still hasn't shown up yet even though it's heavily demanded by many people.

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:22 am

Ar Tonelico wrote:It really is just missing. I doubt NISA wanted them to be removed. But it does seem like everytime Sony does a whole makeover to the PSN Store, it's like something goes missing even though it shouldn't.

Or maybe I could just blame Sony for making a crappy looking PSN Store that looks ugly, disorganized, and stupid when there were no issues with the previous look to the PSN Store besides the managing your Download List which still hasn't shown up yet even though it's heavily demanded by many people.

That's Sony for you!
"If it ain't broke...Break it!"
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

Unvivid
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Unvivid » Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:29 pm

vampko wrote:
Ar Tonelico wrote:It really is just missing. I doubt NISA wanted them to be removed. But it does seem like everytime Sony does a whole makeover to the PSN Store, it's like something goes missing even though it shouldn't.

That's Sony for you!
"If it ain't broke...Break it!"

^ that... If this were facebook, i would give that so many likes
ImageImage
ImageImage
Spoiler:

Return to “Trinity Universe”