The Gamestop LE is gorgeous!

Official Atelier Rorona discussion board
vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: The Gamestop LE is gorgeous!

Postby vampko » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:07 am

I have two problems with boxes. One, no where to fit them with all my other games. I would have to stuff it with my anime, which I like having all my games on one shelf. Two, Boxes wear out and break in my experience. Fairly fast even. I'm pretty clumsy, So I could see myself forgetting to put it back in the bookshelf, and then stepping on it at some point...or tripping over it and getting hurt :lol:
For people who don't have these problems, a box IS nice. And I'm pretty sure the soundtrack will be available separately later on. You won't be able to get the box later on without searching for it on auction sites and whatnot. But, I have no reason for a box. So I have no regrets at all 8-)
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

bloodyaftertaste
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby bloodyaftertaste » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:16 am

The box wouldn't fit on my shelf with the rest of my games. The artbook is too wide and I'm having trouble placing that right now. However it's not packaged with the game which I'm really glad so that the game can go with my other ps3 games.

Plus while boxes are nice, every time I want to get a game out, I have to open the box, take the case out, take the game out and then place the case back in the box and then back on my shelf. It's just annoying :lol: I hate having the cases just laying around and if the game is not in my system then I put it right back on my shelf in it's correct place. It's strange because I'm not that neat with the rest of my room. :? :lol:
<Kana> what the f*** have i been doing last year
<bloo> *shrugs*
<bloo> doing your sister?
<Kana> wow, bloo
<Kana> just wow

lordryo
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby lordryo » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:55 am

I have nowhere to put the box either, I don't even have room for Dead Rising 2's box and it's not as big. Bit I would still like to have it, but not if that meant loosing the soundtrack.
"For all of your Neptunia needs, there's an Aph for that"
Harvestasha!

JunHyungJoon
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby JunHyungJoon » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:16 am

Well I already have the soundtrack from Japan and I also thought there might be a chance that NISA will sell the soundtrack by itself later on. As for the wear and tear issue I just took out the artbook and the game, so that I would never have to open the box again. Another reason why I preferred the box set over the soundtrack is cause . . . well I like looking at pretty things. :lol:

bloodyaftertaste
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby bloodyaftertaste » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:42 pm

Eh if it's not even going to house the thing, then it going to take up unneeded space for me.
<Kana> what the f*** have i been doing last year
<bloo> *shrugs*
<bloo> doing your sister?
<Kana> wow, bloo
<Kana> just wow

Aryoch
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Aryoch » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:09 pm

bloodyaftertaste wrote:I mean sure it's a nice box don't get me wrong, but how can a box compare to a soundtrack? I'm glad that I was able to get one of the NISA store exclusive Roronas. :mrgreen:

Yeah, I think so too. The soundtrack is so much more enjoyable and easy to store.

SilverCitizen
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby SilverCitizen » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:28 pm

JunHyungJoon wrote:Am I the only one that wanted the premium box over the soundtrack?

XCronoX wrote:I made two little rips on each side of the box(near the tab) trying to get it open but oh well it's not like I'll be constantly opening the box so they won't get any worse.

Sucks, but yeah shouldn't to bad as long as you don't mess with it too much. When I was opening mine I was all careful. Felt like i was doing open heart surgery.

I wanted the box more too. :ugeek:
Pulling out the tab on the back is hella scary. I'm afraid I might rip it. :shock:
I rarely listen to game soundtracks anyway and if I do, it's only after I have beaten the game. Seeing as I don't have a PS3, I wouldn't be able to play the game for a while. If I got the NISA edition of the game, I might have been tempted to listen to the soundtrack. That kind of spoils it for me. I prefer to listen to the music while it's playing in-game first.

shymel94
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby shymel94 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:53 pm

I got mine today and I gotta agree on getting the box open. I had to pull the tab back a little so it would open.
3DS FC: 2148-8629-2994
PSN ID: sheena1278
Wii U FC: shy_mel

Sheleigha
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Sheleigha » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:52 pm

I was in my local Gamestop today, to see a SECOND shipment of Rorona's come in. I asked and was like "all the others sold already?!" Good to know that it seems to be doing well^^
For some reason, I REALLY want to thank the pretty premium box cover for that :)

Return to “Atelier Rorona”