Where's my "Barrel!" voice clip?

Official Atelier Rorona discussion board
vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Where's my "Barrel!" voice clip?

Postby vampko » Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:44 pm

lordryo wrote:It's 1 line, the voice actor really couldn't voice 1 additional line? Whatever the case maybe, I've noticed that most of Rorona's voiced lines are in side quests, most of the main story events aren't voiced, that I found odd.

Considering the main story isn't THAT big of a deal, and the character skits reveal more about characters, i's a good decision in my opinion. But I do miss that 'Barrel~" :|
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

Gene
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Gene » Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:34 pm

lordryo wrote:It's 1 line, the voice actor really couldn't voice 1 additional line? Whatever the case maybe, I've noticed that most of Rorona's voiced lines are in side quests, most of the main story events aren't voiced, that I found odd.

Saving money on NISA part perhaps?
Spoiler:

Pichu0102
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Pichu0102 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:46 pm

Gene wrote:

Not to rag on NISA but they do seem cut corners like that quite a bit.
What I don't understand is that they already had a voice clip of Rorona saying "Barrel!" so why didn't they at least reuse that for inspecting barrels? Seems like an oversight.

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:03 pm

Pichu0102 wrote:
Gene wrote:

Not to rag on NISA but they do seem cut corners like that quite a bit.
What I don't understand is that they already had a voice clip of Rorona saying "Barrel!" so why didn't they at least reuse that for inspecting barrels? Seems like an oversight.

Maybe they just didn't realize how much we loved it?
I mean, from the outside, it DOES seem pretty silly. But, I love it, and it gives Atelier games such a unique thing. Which is why I will make a feedback poll, and hopefully this will get them to keep it in the next dub. And if no one really responds, well then, it really wasn't wanted was it?
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

Return to “Atelier Rorona”