Evaluation Scores

Official Atelier Rorona discussion board
lordryo
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Evaluation Scores

Postby lordryo » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:58 am

I haven't gotten any less than a 3 star evaluation either. I didn't know if that was good, bad, ok? So I tested it and you can in fact get 1 and 2 stars on your evaluation, with 1 being the minimum of course. So I guess 3 stars is on your way to a good ending. True end will be hard if you really do have to max out everyone's friendship level. I stopped doing quests for certain people entirely because they kept asking for impossible stuff.
"For all of your Neptunia needs, there's an Aph for that"
Harvestasha!

bloodyaftertaste
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby bloodyaftertaste » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:12 am

They do start asking for stuff you just can't get in time.

But it's good to know that there is something between fail and 3. So so far I'm doing really well :) I hope I can keep it up for the good ending at least.
<Kana> what the f*** have i been doing last year
<bloo> *shrugs*
<bloo> doing your sister?
<Kana> wow, bloo
<Kana> just wow

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:40 am

I've kept up 3 stars every time, my friendship with Cordelia is almost maxed, and I'm sure Lionella will be done pretty soon, then I can just work solely on town requests, and I should be able to 100% it before the end of the game. Bounty requests are really easy, and you collect ingredients while you're doing them. Plus it doesn't rely on having all these random ingredients to complete. They also seem to give a pretty good town boost. Though I can't be completely sure about that. I am sure that by I finish the last assignment I will have at least an 80%, but I may be able to pull off even more and get a 100.
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

bloodyaftertaste
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby bloodyaftertaste » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:43 am

I just hope I can get my trust level up. Mine is just horrible and if you say the bounty requests are easier then I might be ok. Do you have longer to do them? Since travel time can take a while, plus if I want to have 3 of 4 quests going at once I will have to travel to more than one area I'm sure.
<bloo> *shrugs*
<Kana> wow, bloo
<Kana> just wow

lordryo
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby lordryo » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:08 am

Ive maxed Lionela's friendship out, she still asks for quests, but the friendship level doesn't increase, she's just abusing my friendship now, that's it for her.

If doing bounty quests really increase your trust level more than regular quests then I'll have to start doing them. I'm on assignment 11 and I'm only at 50% trust, something's wrong here.
Harvestasha!

bloodyaftertaste
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby bloodyaftertaste » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:12 am

I think I'm on 9 and I only have 9%. I think somethings really wrong :(

Your friendship level doesn't go down like your trust level if you stop doing quests does it?
<bloo> *shrugs*
<Kana> wow, bloo
<Kana> just wow

coax
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby coax » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:22 am

I only take bounty requests if it matches with the area I'm planning to gather stuff from.

Another way to raise your trust level is to wholesale items that Esty or your friends ask for frequently, then fill the order from the shop, easy points. I've still got a little over a year left and I'm at 86% with 4 people maxed out and a couple others close.

lordryo
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby lordryo » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:30 am

bloodyaftertaste wrote:I think I'm on 9 and I only have 9%. I think somethings really wrong :(

Your friendship level doesn't go down like your trust level if you stop doing quests does it?

No. Because I haven't completed any quests for Cordelia in over a year, and I haven't used her in battle for quite a while either, but her friendship level remains the same. Also inviting a character to battle raises their friendship as well, so use people often.
Harvestasha!

bloodyaftertaste
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby bloodyaftertaste » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:32 am

Guess I'll be switching a lot. I need to invite Iskel out again.
<bloo> *shrugs*
<Kana> wow, bloo
<Kana> just wow

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:57 am

bloodyaftertaste wrote:I just hope I can get my trust level up. Mine is just horrible and if you say the bounty requests are easier then I might be ok. Do you have longer to do them? Since travel time can take a while, plus if I want to have 3 of 4 quests going at once I will have to travel to more than one area I'm sure.

Well, the reason I find the bounty requests easy, is because you can easily do them while you're gathering. So it's like taking care of two things at once, possibly even three if you're also working on gathering for a quest. Add to that they usually have much longer expiration dates than gather/synthesis quests, I find them much easier to pull off. I don't think I've seen a bounty quest with less than a month expiration yet.
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

JunHyungJoon
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby JunHyungJoon » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:35 am

What you guys want to do in your next play through is front load. Meaning do all of Esty's and friend requests in the beginning while they're easy. Cause as the requirement of the request goes up the amount of points you earn does not. I have like 20 days till my first assignment evaluation is coming up and I already have 24 or 26% trust level. If you do it right you can have nearly have 100% trust level by the end of the first year.

lordryo
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby lordryo » Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:14 am

Wow, I'll keep that in mind. But I thought I was doing a lot of quests at first. :? I guess not...
Harvestasha!

JunHyungJoon
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby JunHyungJoon » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:20 pm

Okay, the bronze stars do not affect the storyline in anyway. They're just there to help you know how many gold stars you're going to get. The 10 gold stars do because you need to throw some of the stars to get the normal ending I believe.

This is how the bronze stars system works.

3 bronze stars = 1 gold
4 - 7 bronze stars = 2 gold
8 - above = 3 gold stars

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:49 pm

JunHyungJoon wrote:Okay, the bronze stars do not affect the storyline in anyway. They're just there to help you know how many gold stars you're going to get. The 10 gold stars do because you need to throw some of the stars to get the normal ending I believe.

This is how the bronze stars system works.

3 bronze stars = 1 gold
4 - 7 bronze stars = 2 gold
8 - above = 3 gold stars

So basically, as long as it says "COMPLETE" with 3 gold stars, we've got the requirements in terms of assignment finishing? Like I suspected?
Spoiler:

s-mark
Vassal
Vassal

Postby s-mark » Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:38 pm

Actually, if you front load and go slowly in the beginning, you can max out your town trust before the end of year 1 month 5, and before the end of the second assignment, you can have all beginning friends above 60 points, with two nearly maxed out. I think it's easier to do this in the beginning when everything is simple and easy to get/make.

Return to “Atelier Rorona”