What is the bomb meter for?

Official Atelier Rorona discussion board
coax
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

What is the bomb meter for?

Postby coax » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:34 pm

There's a rock in the mines that I haven't figured out how to break yet, I've tried several different bomb types but none have worked. After the bomb explodes there's a countdown meter of some sort that shows up, pressing buttons doesn't seem to do anything though. Anybody know what's going on here?

Neahaha
New Vassal
New Vassal

Re: What is the bomb meter for?

Postby Neahaha » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:09 am

Oh the bomb meter is basically the health bar of the rock O_O

You have to destroy the rock in one shot or else the rock will just regenerate to full health. Just like in battle, the higher quality of a bomb the more damage it will do to the rock. So use a higher quality bomb :P

And you will run into them alot later on so it's a good idea to always bring some with you.

lordryo
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby lordryo » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:03 am

Yeah, the tutorial in this game is really vague, you have to figure a lot of stuff out yourself and some of it requires trial and error.
"For all of your Neptunia needs, there's an Aph for that"
Harvestasha!

bloodyaftertaste
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby bloodyaftertaste » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:15 am

I don't like how you can knock it down to like 8, which happened to me more than once and then all the sudden it regains all it's health. Boulders and stuff don't do that in real life. But oh well.

But neahaha nail it on what it's for. Just make sure when you go out to carry bombs on you, and make sure they are some good quality bombs too. Too many times have I gone out and thrown a bomb and it wasn't strong enough, and then there were times I wasted two because the thing regains health and neither of my bombs were strong enough :(
<Kana> what the f*** have i been doing last year
<bloo> *shrugs*
<bloo> doing your sister?
<Kana> wow, bloo
<Kana> just wow

Return to “Atelier Rorona”