Cladun x2 - 2 players only?!?!

Official ClaDun 1 + 2 board: This is a forum!
Hellamiel
New Vassal
New Vassal

Cladun x2 - 2 players only?!?!

Postby Hellamiel » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:35 am

Did anyone notice on NIS America website that Cladun x2 is indicated as possible to play with 2 players?!?! Hope this is wrong, with Cladun: This is an RPG! we could play with 4 players on ad-hoc....

They kinda doubled everything in the game but halved the players capacity?
Can anyone confirm this information?

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Cladun x2 - 2 players only?!?!

Postby vampko » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:55 pm

I am also interested. Hopefully Lyner or Houk can shed some light on this
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

Houk
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Houk » Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:55 pm

The game this time around just allows you to enter another player's Tavern via ad hoc and check out/save their various edit data (music, characters, etc.). There is no direct player-to-player interaction. So in that way, yes, it's 2-player.

Hellamiel
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Hellamiel » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:00 pm

Well... this will be a significative loss for the game. I mean, it was boring to play with all that lag and all but, it was multiplayer >.< and it was great to PvP with others

I guess they've made a huge mistake with this... Unless this is the unique way to make all the other features to be in the game. Sad.

tails_night
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby tails_night » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:47 pm

That was my curiosity wow um sadface, but I guess we'll have a lot more to work with x3 I can't wait to see how it fares... in fact now that i think about it... I still haven't conquered my first trip ninto arcanous cella... and I'm like level 80 something dood

Hellamiel
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Hellamiel » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:02 pm

Well it's kinda boring in a certain way. The game has some features that allow almost infinite gameplay... okay, not infinite, but a lot of gameplay. After all, ran-geons and new-geons are always funny to play in. However, the multiplayer feature makes any game funnier to play, since you can play around with your friends. It's too sad that they have to take it off, mainly when you were hoping that they could fix the lag issues of the first game, and then BANG, no more multi... It's a drastic change and kind of a shot in your hopes of a better co-op mode xD

Return to “ClaDun: This is an RPG! + Cladun x2”