[x2] Weapon design... only one design?

Official ClaDun 1 + 2 board: This is a forum!
BlaXun
Vassal
Vassal

[x2] Weapon design... only one design?

Postby BlaXun » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:50 am

hiya everybody.

I Wanted to ask if I can give each single weapon I got a individual appeareance or if I just change the weapons appereance in general.

When I design a nice dagger...do all weapons I equip from there on look like that shiny dagger, or can I customize each weapon on its own and the design will "stick" to the weapon?

Thx in advance

(*^^)/~~~~~~~~~~◎

Haledire
New Vassal
New Vassal

Re: [x2] Weapon design... only one design?

Postby Haledire » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:59 am

You can make 100 Designs (Sword / Staff / Spear / Dagger, Blunt, Bow, Shield, and Armor categories).
You can only apply these edits to items that have the Edit title set to them (your beginner equipment starts with this title, apparently there's a decent way to get more items with edit if you find an 'absolute edit' title on something).

You pick and choose what you set the design onto.

On a side note: You can destroy those original items to take their titles. This will give you 3 Edit titles which you can place on 3 new items (other titles need multiple titles to be placed again). Those items in turn will have to be destroyed if you wish to reuse these 3 edit titles. Items have 4 slots for titles, and Edit can only be placed in the first slot.

Teffy
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Teffy » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:56 pm

You can also buy the ability to add edits to any weapon after
Spoiler:
Clearing the 5th dungeon and buying it at the shop in the Hiyo Ship

Spoiler'd because not sure what most people consider "spoilers", though there's nothing major spoiled there.

everydayodyssey
Peon
Peon

Postby everydayodyssey » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:36 am

Teffy wrote:You can also buy the ability to add edits to any weapon after
Spoiler:
Clearing the 5th dungeon and buying it at the shop in the Hiyo Ship

Spoiler'd because not sure what most people consider "spoilers", though there's nothing major spoiled there.

Thanks Teffy - I thought that is what happened but didn't want to take the effort before that was confirmed.

Return to “ClaDun: This is an RPG! + Cladun x2”