Cladun X2 Contest ~ (Facebook Needed)

Official ClaDun 1 + 2 board: This is a forum!
vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Cladun X2 Contest ~ (Facebook Needed)

Postby vampko » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:58 pm

http://hey-hey-listen.com/2011/08/contest-we-have-2-cladun-x2-psn-voucher-codes-to-giveaway/

Basically, you need Facebook, and you post what your character you're going to make is.

Content must be of suitable nature for all ages. No explicit content of any kind.
All artwork and ideas must be original to the person who posts. Any ideas or artwork that is not yours will automatically disqualify you.
Naturally HHL reserves the right to amend or cancel the contest, and disqualify anyone at our discretion.
You must be an HHL facebook fan to enter. You can click the “like us” button on the top right corner of the page to quickly complete this requirement.
Vouchers cannot be exchanged for any monetary value or traded for any other items of any kind. Codes cannot and will not be replaced should anything go wrong, so don’t ask.
If you leave a comment below as your entry, please list who you “liked us” as in the comment (so that we can notify winners). If you are uncomfortable listing that information, please feel free you email us @: [[email protected]] so you can be notified if you win.
HHL will not share any personal information of any kind with anyone or any other site for any reason at any time. The information given is used to notify you only if you have won or been disqualified, you will not be contacted for any other reason.
Finally: YES, WE DO ALLOW MULTIPLE ENTRIES. Just don’t spam us Ok?

Also, HHL is amazing, and has been my source of information for A LOT of stuff. So, even if you don't want to enter the contest, I still recommend liking them.

I of course entered.
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

Return to “ClaDun: This is an RPG! + Cladun x2”