[x2] Edit Thread!

Official ClaDun 1 + 2 board: This is a forum!
Teffy
Vassal
Vassal

[x2] Edit Thread!

Postby Teffy » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:05 pm

So I figure there should be a place for people to upload weapon/armor/shield customizations they did, so here's a few:

Notes:

Projectiles CANNOT be edited and saved separately from a weapon, so whatever you make for that weapon's projectile is LOCKED to that weapon.

HERE ARE THE FOLDERS FOR SAVE DATA:
NPUH10114GSV001 - Game Save
NPUH10114FCSVFC2(001-064) - Character Edits (you can have more than 1, rename the folder to whatever slot you want the character to be in)
NPUH10114SVITWEP(001-064) - Weapon Edits (again, rename the folder to whatever slot)
NPUH10114SVITSLD(001-064) - Shield Edits
NPUH10114SVITAMR(001-064) - Armor Edits

My edits:

Cupid's Bow:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7TB5YDNP
(The projectile is two hearts for an arrow head with purple feathers)

Cupid's Shield:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5FENAK8A

Cupid's Blade:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N30VNXT8

Greene
Majin
Majin

Re: [x2] Edit Thread!

Postby Greene » Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:27 pm

Is anyone writing or planning some epic music to go adventuring to? I plan to do "Laharl's... Hymn?" and "Don't Fear the Reaper." Maybe some Neptunia music to go with the characters I'll be making soon.

I haven't done it yet, but can you save and share created music data the same way as picture edit data?
All is for my lord. Hail Lord Arfoire!
Disgaea 4 & 3AoD JSFPS!
Disgaea JTSRPG Squad: Fenrich

PSN: Infusion07

Teffy
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Teffy » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:24 pm

Yes, but I don't know what the folder for that is... sorry.

Kilvoctu
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Kilvoctu » Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:48 pm

Here's an edit I made last night over the course of about an hour.
My Miku Hatsune 1/8th scale statue was on the dresser so I just felt like it. Here's some (hastily assembled) screens:
I gave her a perpetually open mouth, because I guess I imagine that's she's singing during dungeon crawling..?

The download contains:
The Miku character file, as well as Miku's outfit edit. (Crazy long pigtails not shown)
ImageImage
Her "Green Onion Bow" complete with green onion arrows, I'll throw in as a bonus.

I also have a relatively more quickly created Alisa from Tekken that I made during school today. If anyone wants that, I'll put it up.
^ Jetpacks. I added 'em on for laughs.

P.S. By the way, I realize there's a character edit thread, but I like this one because it's new, clean, and solely X2.

P.P.S.
Greene wrote:Is anyone writing or planning some epic music to go adventuring to?...
...I haven't done it yet, but can you save and share created music data the same way as picture edit data?

I spent a couple hours trying to make some Touhou music in MML.... but this stuff is so over my head I couldn't get any of the songs to work right (just a bunch of "grammar" problems). It wasn't as simple as copying over MML songs from my computer to the game, sadly for me.
Music can be saved. Since the rest of the edit data goes in your savedata folder, I assume music does, too.

knoski
Peon
Peon

Postby knoski » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:53 pm

My attempt on Sora from kingdom hearts 2. :D

SimonTheDigger
Peon
Peon

Postby SimonTheDigger » Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:40 am

I was just wondering, has anyone else been having trouble actually using the edited characters/weapons/armors they've downloaded? For example: I downloaded the Miku face/dress/bow pack, but out of all three saves my PSP only recognizes the Miku face save as actually being Cladun X2 data. The dress save and bow save both show up as "corrupted data". Has this happened to anyone else, and does anyone have any idea why this might be happening?

Kilvoctu
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Kilvoctu » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:52 am

Download link: My Alisa edit as requested:
ImageImage

SimonTheDigger wrote:... The dress save and bow save both show up as "corrupted data". Has this happened to anyone else, and does anyone have any idea why this might be happening?

After a bit of testing, I found one possible cause for this issue:

If you have renamed the edit folder, it will likely be corrupted.
I tested my Miku data by redownloading the pack and it worked fine when I loaded it in.
However, when I renamed the "NPUH10114SVITAMR001" (Miku's armor) to "NPUH10114SVITAMR004" the data became corrupted. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find a quick and easy solution (I tried editing the SFO, but it was still corrupted. Perhaps someone else knows the answer).
My suggestion is that, in this example, if you already have a "NPUH10114SVITAMR001" folder in your savedata, go in the game and save it to another slot and try mine again.
Last edited by Kilvoctu on Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kilvoctu
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Kilvoctu » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:13 am

This is my Aya Shameimaru. Being my favorite Touhou character, I just had to create her.

I didn't want to include her wings because I was afraid it'd look too noisy (and I was too intimidated to do it, anyway). Also, I decided four of those cotton ball things were enough, as opposed to six.

Download link: Included is Aya, her outfit, and her hauchiwa fan as the weapon edit.
ImageImageImage

pwnda
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby pwnda » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:25 pm

made a gun not the best spriter but eh. From the front and back the gun looks turned side ways...they are pretty gangsta in cladun i guess. i realized after the fact that phazer type gun would work better with the charge of the bow.
Attachments
Screenshot_0003.png
Screenshot_0003.png (61.58 KiB) Viewed 8498 times
Screenshot_0002.png
Screenshot_0002.png (61.62 KiB) Viewed 8498 times
Screenshot_0001.png
Screenshot_0001.png (63.73 KiB) Viewed 8498 times

Teffy
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Teffy » Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:17 pm

Made a public wiki at http://cladunx2thisisa.wikia.com/wiki/Cladun_x2:_This_is_a_Wiki, if anyone wants to post their uploads there. I'm currently trying to set it up where you can host directly on the wiki, right now you an only post your icons to accompany an off-site download.

mjcampagna
Vassal
Vassal

Postby mjcampagna » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:17 pm

Awesome. Let us know when you get the file hosting setup; I will happily add my edits to the wiki.

Cheers,
Matt

Teffy
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Teffy » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:06 pm

Heard back from the site admins - we can't direct-upload edits there due to "virus concerns" (their words, not mine), so we'll just have to stick to MediaFire/MegaUpload. If you want I can mirror your edits and post them for you. :?

Kilvoctu
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Kilvoctu » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:33 pm

I do like the idea of a central site for X2 uploads; unfortunately, Wikia is not a site I support, due to poor executive decisions they've made. :|

Teffy
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Teffy » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:57 pm

Sorry you feel that way, I chose it as an easy way for the community to share their stuff more easily, but understand you don't want your edits on there (which is a shame since yours are awesome!) I will be sure to remove your edits if someone stumbles on them and uploads them, as I don't want anyone's edits uploaded against their... how can I put this... against their will? Beliefs? Basically if you don't want your edits posted, they won't be. :D

Gilgadood
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Gilgadood » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:25 pm

Oh, well even if you don't want to upload stuff to the Wiki, please do check out some edits we have posted there... It would be very appreciated.

...personally I thought it was a pain at first but ive gotten used to editing the wiki.
Your papers are forfeit to me!
Roar Enkidood, with victory comes crits for the dominating!

Return to “ClaDun: This is an RPG! + Cladun x2”